Lecce starlet Bojinov (6 Viewers)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
whats wrong with mutu
he is free and he can take up the free role in midfield which we r currecntly lacking of

we dont need another striker to be honest

OP
Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    whats wrong with mutu
    he is free and he can take up the free role in midfield which we r currecntly lacking of

we dont need another striker to be honest
    may u r right but look at crespo , suffer same situation in chelsia and look now how he is just big bug in the pitch .....i think he will be useless

OP
    Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    Lecce striker Bojinov drops big Roma hint
    tribalfootball.com - November 17, 2004

Lecce starlet Valeri Bojinov has revealed his ambition to join AS Roma.

The 18 year-old Bulgarian is being tracked by the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona and AC Milan.

But he said: "I would be happy to play on the wing for Roma alongside Francesco Totti.

"Also Montello is a great player.

"I would only accept leaving Italy for a very big, foreign club." ...i hope Juve catch him :down:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Bojinov would be a dream, but we don't need him. If we buy him, it would be for replacing Del Piero and put him on the bench for all time. And you wouldnt like that ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Bojinov would be a dream, but we don't need him. If we buy him, it would be for replacing Del Piero and put him on the bench for all time. And you wouldnt like that ;)
    says who? ;)

OP
    Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    thanx guys ...ok i will shoooot out this site from my favorites folder....

really majed ....my home link is goal.com....any way ......

about Bojinov ....DP he is our inspiral symbole but the age is counting now ...and new superplayer like him is urgently wanted....we need another super player ....and i guss Cassano after being shaved by capello :D or Bojinov....but i think Cassano is the near to come coz now Big clubs are following Bojinov and u know we can't beat there $$$$$$ unless Moggi open the wallet :down:

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    A great potential forward, but we wouldnt need him atm with Trez, Alex, Zlatan and onform Zalayata.. He still need gain some SerieA experience.

But he is definately a cheaper alternative compare to bighead Cassano :D

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
    Look at this Link it is german
    LINK

under european leagues and then italy and then lecce, look at Bjinov, there is write that he have a Contract with Juve and he will come in another year, i hear that yet, it will be so great when it is true.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Weitere Angaben: Valeri Bojinov hat einen Vorjahresvertrag bei Juventus Turin

OMFG I REALLY HOPE THIS IS TRUE!! then we have our Del Piero Replacer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)