Lecce starlet Bojinov (1 Viewer)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
what a bout Lecce starlet Bojinov ?

what do u think guys .... i love to see him at our roster ..look what news i found ......really am mad of this player and i want juvee to buy him with cassano:D:D:D

Chelsea join queue for Lecce starlet Bojinov
tribalfootball.com - November 14, 2004

Chelsea have joined the queue of clubs chasing Lecce striker Valeri Bojinov.

The 18 year-old Bulgarian knocked back an approach from Liverpool last week and is also being chased by Valencia, Barcelona and a host of Serie A clubs.

Juventus coach Fabio Capello regards Bojinov as big a talent at the same age as Roma's Francesco Totti and would love to snap him up at the end of the season .

But Barca remain favourites, with Bulgaria coach Hristo Stoichkov urging Bojinov to follow his career path and move to the Nou Camp.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Valeri Bojinov is an amazing young player, who in my books is more talented than Wayne Rooney. He has a fantastic touch for his age, and it would be a dream to get him. But with all these teams after him, our chances of getting Bojinov are rather slim, just as unlikely as Cassano.

OP
Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    DON'T worry Andy....Bojinov said once this :

Juve Move Appeals To Bojinov
    10/4/2004 12:35:00 PM
    Young Lecce sensation Valeri Bojinov says he is pleased that a club like Juventus are after his signature.
    "It appeals to me that Juve are interested in me," said the Bulgarian who has also been linked with Arsenal, Milan and Barcelona.

"They’re a healthy club and beyond that, they have players who never stop learning and are ambitious - like me."

goal.com

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=25319&idSez=16

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    so many are rumoured now...i think mutu will be more likely since he is free and moggi's figlio has him in his pocket.:D

OP
    Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    http://www.standartnews.com/archive/2004/10/06/english/sport/

Juventus Want Bojinov Urgently
    Coach Capello is planning a tandem between Bojinov and Cassano

Juventus are ready to draw in Bulgarian international Valeri Bojinov immediately. This is what one of the Italian electronic information sites maintains. Coach Fabio Capello very much likes the performance of Lecce's 18-year-old scorer and he already has plans about Bojinov's future in Juventus. The injuries of David Trezeguet, who will be out of the team for 4 months and Alessandro Del Piero, force Capello to act quickly. Giuseppe Sculli (Brescia) and Raffaele Palladino (Salernitana) are the other 2 options before Juventus. But Capello has another idea - an attacking tandem Bojinov - Cassano. Roma's forward is hard to work with and he is very likely to be dismissed from Roma, where he got notorious with his incessant blunders and scandals. Lecce's coach Zeman is worried with Bojinov's muscle sprain and he has ordered an urgent examination after his return to Italy. The young talent is included in Hristo Stoichkov's list of players for the matches vs Croatia and Malta.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Yup, I never expect these 2 strikers to be rumoured to be coming to Juventus. We can keep Trez and Zlatan in case another injury crisis occur. But I highly doubt that Cassano will wanna come, cos I doubt that Juve can afford 20 + million pounds for his services. So I would go for Bojinov more.

HUH tribalfootball.com?????????

lol ignore wad I typed.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    It really must be annoying for the teams we play against that on the eve of each game, one of their star players is always rumored to be heading towards Turin.

I wouldn't doubt if Moggi himself starts these rumorrs himself as it would distract that opponent before his game vs. Juve.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Hahah Moggi will go for Gilardino. This about Juve's interest in both Bojinov and Cassano is just a smokescreen. He will trick everyone to fight for their signatures, but instead move for Gilagol! I sooo much want Gilardino at Juve. We need a goalscorer who can compete at the top of the scoresheet with Sheva and Adriano ;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Cassano - Gilardino is the future of Italian attacking football.
    They will probably play together in the national team, so why not have them as partners in both club and country? :p it would be a dream. Never come true though.

More possible is that we take mutu for free and/or buy back the 50% of Miccoli :p

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Valeri Bojinov is an amazing young player, who in my books is more talented than Wayne Rooney. He has a fantastic touch for his age, and it would be a dream to get him. But with all these teams after him, our chances of getting Bojinov are rather slim, just as unlikely as Cassano.

get him at one condition.

start the guy

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    It really must be annoying for the teams we play against that on the eve of each game, one of their star players is always rumored to be heading towards Turin.

I wouldn't doubt if Moggi himself starts these rumorrs himself as it would distract that opponent before his game vs. Juve.

oh man. remember Muzzi when he played for Udinese and we started this big rumour and then Muzzi misses a penalty and then on a interview you hear moggi say " Muzzi hit the penalty like he was supposed to hit it ;) "

OP
    Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    there are 3 young forwards in Serie A, Gilaridno - Cassano - Bojinov and i think we will get one of them next ear!
    i hope Cassano - Bojinov and both of them show there desire to come with us.......and i trust moggi Mafia work to catch both...i hope:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)