Learning aid for business students (1 Viewer)

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
Today's lesson: Marketing

female marketing

You're at a party. You see a handsome, young man. You go up to him and say: "I'm quite good in bed."
- That is Direct Marketing.

You're at a party. You see a handsome, young man. You ask him for his phone number. The next day you call him and say: "I'm quite good in bed."
- That is Telemarketing.

You're at a party together with some friends. You see a handsome, young man. One of your friends goes to him and say: "The girl over there is quite good in bed."
- That is Advertisement.

You're at a party. You see a handsome, young man. You go up to and evoke him: "Can you remember our date two weeks ago? Do you still know how good I was in bed?"
- That is Customer Relationship Management (CRM).

You're at a party. You see a handsome, young man. You go up to him and say: "I'm quite good in bed." Then you take off your blouse and show him your boobs.
- That is Merchandizing.

You're at a party. You see a handsome, young man. You go up to him and say how elegant he is dressed and how tempting he smells. Then you fill him a glass of wine, light him a cigarette and say: "I'm quite good in bed."
-That is Public Relation (PR).

male marketing

You're at a party. You see a handsome, young woman. You go up to her and say: "I'm quite good in bed and moreover I can do it the whole night without any break."
- That is misleading advertising and is prohibited!!!

:D I'm learning for exams right now :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I knew our new marketing director was up to something :wth:

I'm just waiting for our new corporate finance assistant to start...phwooooar :inlove::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)