Leandro Rinaudo (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
:lol: Did anybody else check the link;

"Leandro Rinaudo (born 9 May 1983) is an Italian football defender who currently plays for Serie A club Juventus .

On deadline day Juventus beat competition from joint Champions League favorites Siena and Lecce to sign this world class defender.
He played the 2007–08 season with Palermo of Serie A. In the 2008–09 season the former Palermo defender has moved to Napoli for £4 million and signed a five-year contract.[1]"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Not even Rinaudo himself would have believe that he was one day going to play with Juventus...

I would have rather give a chance to one of our Primavera kids than get this guy

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Rinaudo is a Juventus player
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with S.S.C. Napoli S.p.A. for the temporary acquisition of the registration rights of the player Leandro Rinaudo has been reached. The consideration for the loan is € 0.6 million to be paid during the 2010/2011 financial year.

The agreement also includes the option right, to be exercised at the end of the 2010/2011 season, for the definitive acquisition of the football player by Juventus at a price of € 5.0 million, to be paid in three years.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Rinaudo is a Juventus player
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with S.S.C. Napoli S.p.A. for the temporary acquisition of the registration rights of the player Leandro Rinaudo has been reached. The consideration for the loan is € 0.6 million to be paid during the 2010/2011 financial year.

The agreement also includes the option right, to be exercised at the end of the 2010/2011 season, for the definitive acquisition of the football player by Juventus at a price of € 5.0 million, to be paid in three years.
5 mil...and they got him for 4...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can't say I have ever specifically sat and watched him but he has always come across as a decent Serie A defender, who isn't good enough to start for a strong club. Hopefully he doesn't play more than ten games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)