Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The only reason I want him is to free Loca.
Whilst I also believe Locatelli is a more natural box to box mid, last season I thought he performed better as a deep lying/holding midfielder than the few times he did play in a more advanced role.
That could be down to the fact when he pushed forward it was Arthur playing the holding mid role, so maybe we’ll find out this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The only reason I want him is to free Loca.
Same but then I wonder, if we sign Paredes and loan Rovella we are still stuck with two players that play in the center.

If our starting midfield is Pogba, Paredes, Locatelli (as it should be) it means there is no one on the bench to play in the center. With Paredes' fitness issues it means that Locatelli will play a LOT of minutes and many of those in the center still I think.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Same but then I wonder, if we sign Paredes and loan Rovella we are still stuck with two players that play in the center.

If our starting midfield is Pogba, Paredes, Locatelli (as it should be) it means there is no one on the bench to play in the center. With Paredes' fitness issues it means that Locatelli will play a LOT of minutes and many of those in the center still I think.
Miretti & Fagioli can too...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Only the most recent season. Where he missed 21 matches due to injury.

In the 7 seasons prior according to the above he was injured and unavailable for 12 total matches. Or 2 matches per season. That’s surprisingly durable.
Reminds me of Bonucci. Was fit was fuck for years, but is probably broken now. Paredes is still young though.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Reminds me of Bonucci. Was fit was fuck for years, but is probably broken now. Paredes is still young though.
Quite common with sportsmen. No injuries for a long period/ majority of their career. One big muscle injury, then causes imbalances elsewhere. Then a combination of first injury keeps recurring, knock on effects elsewhere, mental impact with the feeling of infallibility gone.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Don't juve have enough mediocre players?

- - - Updated - - -

You can look at any angle and yet signing him would be stupid business. He is like Arthur, or Ramsey type of player with no resale value. Juventus will be stuck with him and won't be able to offload him. It's not long time ago when Juve signed Rabiot, Ramsey, and Arthur. I don't get this business formula, offloading and mediocre player to replace him with another mediocre player. At least go for someone young who has potential.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)