Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This soft pussyfag is an emotionally driven shitcunt who will not elevate our level - in short, he's not a game changer. I understand buying Pirlo back when he was a freebie and we were trying to regain out foothold in Serie A. Procuring this douchenozzle really does nothing for us moving forward. Fuck him and fuck all the Tuzzers who endorse this acquisition.
Dont blame them. Most of them dont even know who Paredes is.. Im presonally against it unless it was a free transfer and low wages as this guy could add depth but I dont see any brilliance from him to make me say I rather play him than others.
He is good for rotation but do we really need another rotation player? I thought we try to increase our quality.

- - - Updated - - -

If Rovella did that everyone would jizz (Including me)

Get Paredes. Dump Rabiot
If Rovella gets to play with Messi and Neymar on a daily basic, maybe he would..
Paredes is better than Rovella but he isnt good enough for us to want him become our starter.
Save the money and get a LB instead - It would improve our team way more than getting someone like Paredes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Assist for a 5th goal in 86th minute vs a team that barely avoided relegation last season, and is in its second top flight season ever, with no pressure at all in midfield.
I’ll find something else to fap to.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
PSG will be hopeful that they can get rid his wages with the signing of Vitinha and Renato. They would even accept Arthur swap i believe. No need to spend money on Paredes

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Now sell Rabiot and get Paredes in here ASAP. He's probably one of the only guys we're being linked with who can immediately make an impact* and Sassuolo will be furious after their Coppa loss.

Kostic aside as it's apparentely a done deal*

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What does Sassuolo losing have to do with Parepiss? Let's not bring him in because fuck playing with a regista and fuck being stuck with more trash further down the line.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What does Sassuolo losing have to do with Parepiss? Let's not bring him in because fuck playing with a regista and fuck being stuck with more trash further down the line.
Real Sassuolo must be a win for us and I'm not confident at all at this point. Our midfield and defence is looking horrible.

I'm not for or against a regista in itself but I'm certainly for giving a coach what he wants and Allegri wants a regista. What I do believe is that it's the fastest way to get us tick and play with some confidence and intention in possession. My pick would be De Jong any day but we all know...

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I think it makes more sense to either get a proper midfield upgrade or keep Rovella and not waste time and money with these slight upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)