Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I still don’t get it wanting this guy.. That and SMS desires. From reading here it appears financially we don’t have a pot to piss in. Max has enough depth with mids if he just goes with the three Italians. I can see we get this guy cause we THINK we’re desperate and then stuck with him if he performs not up to par.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I wouldn’t mind acquiring him under the following conditions:
  1. Swap Arthur to get his salary off of our books
  2. Parepiss must take a hefty pay cut lowering it to < €5.5m / yr

- - - Updated - - -

Neither will happen so fvck him

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I wouldn’t mind acquiring him under the following conditions:
  1. Swap Arthur to get his salary off of our books
  2. Parepiss must take a hefty pay cut lowering it to < €5.5m / yr

- - - Updated - - -

Neither will happen so fvck him
Even 5.5M is too much

Waste of money and resources on yet another injury prone player who seems nothing special or likely won't make a significant impact at the club

This is just going to be another Ramsey/Rabiot-esque signing

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I still don’t get it wanting this guy.. That and SMS desires. From reading here it appears financially we don’t have a pot to piss in. Max has enough depth with mids if he just goes with the three Italians. I can see we get this guy cause we THINK we’re desperate and then stuck with him if he performs not up to par.
You think Allegri will want to field all these young midfielders? :lol:

We will have a pot to Parepiss in, trust me.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
the only way I'd get him is on loan with option for next year so we can value him and see if he fit.
Giving how many midfielders PSG has (9) and that they want another one they can't ask for money to throw away unwanted players.
But I wouldn't put money on him specially if we can't sell Arthur.

Because if things goes badly we'd be stuck with Arthur and Paredes till the end of their contract

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't watch PSG at all;
but judging from comments online, PSG fans do rate him, and this this price is a steal from him
This is relevant IMO. Gives me a bit of hope.

- - - Updated - - -

That's about it. I can't stand him and I have been against him for quite a long time. We are simply stuck at the moment.
No we aren't. Pellegrini shouldn't be that tough to replace. It's beyond belief the idiocy of these guys.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure they're preparing a nice contract for him till 2027.

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He seems happy and enjoying the celebrations with Messi and Neymar. Elhamdolellah.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If it weren't for his injury problems Paredes would have been a good addition but let's not add another injury prone midfielder in the squad.
I keep saying that label “injury prone” but he really isn’t. Yes he dealt with injuries last season (which actually seemed like one injury that bothered him the whole season,) but doesnt have an extensive injury history. This isn’t another Ramsey.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Even 5.5M is too much

Waste of money and resources on yet another injury prone player who seems nothing special or likely won't make a significant impact at the club

This is just going to be another Ramsey/Rabiot-esque signing
Might want to actually look at his injury history first...?

He literally only had 1 injury loaded season...

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I agree that Paredes in and Rabiot out makes the midfield more balanced.
Pogba-------Paredes-------Loca
Fagioli----Rovella----Zak/Mcburger

In an ideal world however, I'd like to dump Rabiot and not buying Paredes. Promoting Rovella and go all in for sms.
But that's a pipe dream.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Rovella did that everyone would jizz (Including me)

Get Paredes. Dump Rabiot
If these are the two options - Yeah I agree.
The thing is there is another option which says - Get rid of Rabiot and trust promising players who can offer us the same as Paredes but also have potential to grow further.

He isnt a bad player but he is also not someone who will make us take a step forward. He is just another rotation player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This soft pussyfag is an emotionally driven shitcunt who will not elevate our level - in short, he's not a game changer. I understand buying Pirlo back when he was a freebie and we were trying to regain out foothold in Serie A. Procuring this douchenozzle really does nothing for us moving forward. Fuck him and fuck all the Tuzzers who endorse this acquisition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)