Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Surely he can't be worse than Arthur? I mean while there will not be a net loss, especially if he's not a starter here. No need to panic.

Unless this deal would mean we sacrifice Kostic or someone like Udogie

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Surely he can't be worse than Arthur? I mean while there will not be a net loss, especially if he's not a starter here. No need to panic.

Udogie? Didn't you hear that Allegri scared him far far away?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Seems to be hated since about when Pochettino came to PSG. Just surfing the web on fans commenting about him.

Before that he was being lauded while he was under Tuchel. Maybe just had a shocker last season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't hear that, but it's scary he sees sandro as perfectly fine first team player :babycry:
Sarcasm aside, does he really? Or is it what he is forced to cope with?

I know that Allegri haters lack common sense and that's why they are saying that Allegri scared Udogie away. One example.

Jul 13, 2010
Sarcasm aside, does he really? Or is it what he is forced to cope with?

I know that Allegri haters lack common sense and that's why they are saying that Allegri scared Udogie away. One example.
so Sandro would not leave Juve under any circumstances, as no club who can afford his salary would be even buy him out. That's the only reason to not buy a new LB

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Surely Ramsey can’t be worse than Khedira.
Surely Arthur can’t be worse than Pjanic
Surely Rabiot can’t be worse than Matuidi.

Let’s not forget how we got into this mess in the first place…..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so Sandro would not leave Juve under any circumstances, as no club who can afford his salary would be even buy him out. That's the only reason to not buy a new LB
That's about it. I can't stand him and I have been against him for quite a long time. We are simply stuck at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)