Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have Rovella, Fagioli, and Miretti.
We don't need Paredes, it's not priority
If we look for MC it should be Renato Sanches. His contract is expiring
Renato Sanches is going to Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to open bread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There will be no thread to open, and once the mercato is done we'll burn this one too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why would it be a disaster signing? Hes a solid regista. His assists are in the 84th percentile among mids in Europe. His passes and pass completion percentage- 99th percentile. Progressive passes- 85th. He even contributes defensively with tackles in the 67th percentile. Has also been a relatively durable player outside of this past season.

Obviously I'd rather Allegri trusted Rovella, but if he insists on an experienced player, Paredes is fine imo
Have you watched him play or you look at sites for statistics only?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fagiot is gone anyway, whether it's now, in 6 months or in 12 months. I'm sure some club is willing to pay 15 million, and we can happily fuck him off.

On the other hand, we bring this lethargic faggot in, he comes on a 3+1 contract on relatively massive wages (his contract is up in 2024, so still has two years to run), hampering the development of our young talents and taking opportunities, ones he doesn't deserve I might add, from other more exciting players. Fuck this cunt, fuck experience (if it's garbage) and fuck the Regista position in its literal sense (totally archaic and redundant in contemporary football).

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Fagioli, Rosella and Miretti and don't say that we prefer to pay huge wages to this fucktard. If he would be young at least. But that's 28 yo DM who is not really good at anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)