Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Paredes to Juventus?

By Football Italia staff

Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly entered negotiations that could see Leandro Paredes move to Turin and Emre Can going the other way.
The Gazzetta dello Sport writes that the two clubs have been in touch to negotiate a proposed swap deal and both players are valued between €40m and €45m – making a direct exchange of players plausible.
Emre Can has been linked with a move away from Turin this winter and the newspaper claims that PSG coach Thomas Tuchel is an admirer of the former Liverpool midfielder.
The Germany international has only started twice in Serie A for the Bianconeri this season and has admitted he is not happy about the situation at the Allianz Stadium.
Paredes came to Paris from Zenit St Petersburg in January this year and has played 15 games across all tournaments for the Ligue 1 leaders this term.
A move to the Old Lady would see the Argentine return to Serie A after a previous spell at Roma, where the 25-year-old played 54 games before moving to Russia.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Do the swap deal asap. Plusvalenza Can's ass, get rid of his wages and get in return a player that has an actual use for Sarri. Win-win.

On top of that get Vidal back and our hopeless midfield would suddenly look much better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
how about Paredes? havent seen him since Roma days

Havent seen in regurarly in long while, but never liked what I saw. Just a decent passer that does nothing else well.

I would prefer him to Can simply because we could use a playmaker more, but I dont expect him to give much more then Can did.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He was excellent at the Copa America. The only Argentina player who made it in the tournament best XI.

Someone also said he was great for the Russian team.

I hate the word plusvalenza now because of all the 98547847 dumb plusvalenza jokes, but this has plusvalenza written all over it if a direct swap. Can's market value would only go down while Paredes' can go up while being more useful to Sarri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)