Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
half of them are half heartedly chasing him down, barely putting a tackle in. Anyways like I said before I dont mind him as a squad player but as our key signing in midfield I'm very underwhelmed
Your bias is pretty obvious if you can't credit a performance like that. He was pressed the whole time. Nzonzi is a beast. Sorry if you've never watched him before. Your loss.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Your bias is pretty obvious if you can't credit a performance like that. He was pressed the whole time. Nzonzi is a beast. Sorry if you've never watched him before. Your loss.
well I'm certainly not impressed with the video clip of him vs madrid if thats what you're saying. Seriously it was one of the least impressive video's ive ever seen of a player and I'm not even talking about the recording device used

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
For the record here, before I ride my bike :lol: (wasn't even my bike anyway) N'Zonzi is a good player, and me comparing him with Sissoko was silly. However, if Max wants this guy AND is primary midfield target for the squad then I'm happy. Seal this deal and we move on. €40m is a bit steep, hopefully beppe can shorten it to around €34.5m. There. Everyone happy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who talked about Tolisso? Why the need to even bring him in the conversation.

There is some classic N'Zonzi over hyping going around here cos we're linked to him. 5-6 months ago you wouldn't see people like you and the rest even bother to mention him among the best midfielders in Europe.
Classic Tuz. Player is strongly linked to us, so let's hype him. This is the stage prior to resignation and acceptance, so some members get super excited to convince themselves that said signing is the shit.

Now, contrast that when selling a player. Oh, he isn't really that great. Let's just remember all the negative episodes in his Juve career. We are getting good money for him, and he isn't really worth that much, so let's sell. The classic Tuz mentality.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't really rate this guy. Strikes me as a potential trouble maker and a pussy who is likely to be inconsistent in his performances.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
For the record here, before I ride my bike :lol: (wasn't even my bike anyway) N'Zonzi is a good player, and me comparing him with Sissoko was silly. However, if Max wants this guy AND is primary midfield target for the squad then I'm happy. Seal this deal and we move on. €40m is a bit steep, hopefully beppe can shorten it to around €34.5m. There. Everyone happy.
What about 34.51m? Would it be good?

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
And we're the only ones in Europe who have spotted this.
Madrid and Barcelona already have their defensive mids, Busquets who's accustomed to their system, and Casmeiro at Madrid, who is a crucial player for them, and is still pretty young, so they wouldn't risk losing him for an older player, considering he's doing good with them and has room to improve. Many other teams in Europe like Bayern don't have a need for a CDM, because they have Vidal, and Javi Martinez if need be. Premier League teams spend money on players who are hyped in the media.

Now I'm not gonna tell you I've seen N'Zonzi play week in week out, but the games in which he played against Juve, Barca and Madrid, he was great in. Kept it really simple, very hard to get by with his good defensive work and huge body, and seemed like a top class player. Imagine how he'd do at an even better team than Sevilla. I wouldn't be disappointed with signing him.

P.S. didn't mean to pick on you when quoting your post, but just thought of what to say when I saw your comment :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern have Vidal, Real have Casemiro, Barca have Busq and are morons. We are getting the best defensive mid thats not at a top club already
Shit, I just saw this quote LOL.

I said something really similar to this :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

common man seriously did you watch that video? simple short or square passes with little to no pressure on him for most of that clip, anyone who is afforded that amount of time and space with half a footballing brain can replicate that, Seriously I've seen videos of Khedira do the same
You do know that as a player you have to free yourself from your marker and the pressure to find such space? It's not like he can just stand around and somehow be afforded all that space.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic Tuz. Player is strongly linked to us, so let's hype him. This is the stage prior to resignation and acceptance, so some members get super excited to convince themselves that said signing is the $#@!.

Now, contrast that when selling a player. Oh, he isn't really that great. Let's just remember all the negative episodes in his Juve career. We are getting good money for him, and he isn't really worth that much, so let's sell. The classic Tuz mentality.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't really rate this guy. Strikes me as a potential trouble maker and a pussy who is likely to be inconsistent in his performances.
Vidal was the only player we have sold that has went on to play well at his new club, and he also wasn't the same as his 2nd last season with Juve. Pogba was not worth the money they spent on him, and Panic had a much better season. I don't know why you guys don't trust the management with these signings, especially if Allegri asked for him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bayern have Vidal, Real have Casemiro, Barca have Busq and are morons. We are getting the best defensive mid thats not at a top club already
Well

Bayern have Vidal
Real have Casemiro
Barca have Mascherano but prefer biscuit and look at Verratti
PSG got Motta and have Verratti, and a bunch of physical dm's but want offence

What is left are EPL teams and they know shit about midfielders

- - - Updated - - -

seriously I'd take Vidal and casemiro in a heartbeat over nzonzi
But they wouldnt return that love for a lifetime, which would make you a sad panda.

I mean. I would take Ronaldo over Higuain in a heartbeat.

- - - Updated - - -

half of them are half heartedly chasing him down, barely putting a tackle in. Anyways like I said before I dont mind him as a squad player but as our key signing in midfield I'm very underwhelmed
If N'zonzi is here for 5 weeks, you'll change your name to 'Badass_Nzonzi', and lavish intolerable praise on him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Vidal was the only player we have sold that has went on to play well at his new club, and he also wasn't the same as his 2nd last season with Juve. Pogba was not worth the money they spent on him, and Panic had a much better season. I don't know why you guys don't trust the management with these signings, especially if Allegri asked for him.
Please reread my post. I wasn't bashing or distrusting the management. I was just calling into question the reaction of Tuz members when regarding transfers. Fickle beings :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is this even the Paredes thread? Don't see anything relating to a rumour leading to us.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Please reread my post. I wasn't bashing or distrusting the management. I was just calling into question the reaction of Tuz members when regarding transfers. Fickle beings :D
In reality you have been bashing the management during the summer for as long as i've been here.

Beeing terribly wrong each year made you tone it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)