Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Jury is still out on that one. He'd be a good addition but let us not pretend like we're signing one of the best midfielders in Europe here.
Well Spain is in Europe and he's one of the best midfielders there so don't think there is any need to pretend. Tolisso certainly isn't better than N'Zonzi at the moment for example.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well Spain is in Europe and he's one of the best midfielders there so don't think there is any need to pretend. Tolisso certainly isn't better than N'Zonzi at the moment for example.
Who talked about Tolisso? Why the need to even bring him in the conversation.

There is some classic N'Zonzi over hyping going around here cos we're linked to him. 5-6 months ago you wouldn't see people like you and the rest even bother to mention him among the best midfielders in Europe.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I doubt even Fabinho is at the moment. Defensively, Nzonzi was probably top3 in Europe for this season

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It's crazy how Juventus is widely considered one of, if not THE best, run organizations in Europe, yet you still have all these ingrates trying to convince us (or themselves) otherwise.

Jun 6, 2015
Who talked about Tolisso? Why the need to even bring him in the conversation.

There is some classic N'Zonzi over hyping going around here cos we're linked to him. 5-6 months ago you wouldn't see people like you and the rest even bother to mention him among the best midfielders in Europe.
Tolisso was an example like I wrote in the previous message.

I wanted N'Zonzi here in January when we were linked to him too, no overhyping from my part at all if anything he is clearly underrated on this forum and I understand the reasons. He's not a big name and although his first season at Sevilla and last season at Stoke were both brilliant he has only just this season taken the step in to the elite when it comes to his position.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What other top sales did juve have recently? Can't say Tevez because he forced his way to Argentina (but we still got Bentancur out of it.)
We didn't get bentancur for it because we still had to pay for him

we let llorente go for nothing

pereyra no profit was made even by the time we sold him he was already in the NT set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)