Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
well roma wanted 25 mill for him in January, I doubt much has changed since

I dont see anyone else linked with him, at least not a major club
Wanted 25m, according to who? The media? Maybe it's true, but they'll probably end up settling for less. That's kind of the point with negotiations.

As for outside interest, Klopp has reportedly liked him for awhile, but that doesn't even matter to me. The fact that Marotta/Paratici/Allegri have been after him for so long makes me at ease. They've earned the benefit of the doubt. I'll take their assessments over someone on a message board. Sorry.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well if the plan is indeed to buy N'Zonzi + Paredes to reinforce the midfield, then I'll be pretty underwhelmed. And it's not like Paredes is going to come cheap either as Roma will look to make a profit off him.

It would be better to use the money on making one top CM signing rather than use it to get two okay-ish signings for now.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well if the plan is indeed to buy N'Zonzi + Paredes to reinforce the midfield, then I'll be pretty underwhelmed. And it's not like Paredes is going to come cheap either as Roma will look to make a profit off him.

It would be better to use the money on making one top CM signing rather than use it to get two okay-ish signings for now.
Nzonzi is a top signing. Or are we talking about name recognition?

Jun 6, 2015

I'm pretty sure N'Zonzi is an actual top CM. Don't think there are too many better options around.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wanted 25m, according to who? The media? Maybe it's true, but they'll probably end up settling for less. That's kind of the point with negotiations.

As for outside interest, Klopp has reportedly liked him for awhile, but that doesn't even matter to me. The fact that Marotta/Paratici/Allegri have been after him for so long makes me at ease. They've earned the benefit of the doubt. I'll take their assessments over someone on a message board. Sorry.
The fact that if we've been after him for this long and still cant even negotiate his price down let alone sign him, somewhat brings doubt about this summer's market plans. I do wonder though how much time they spent assessing the likes of hernanes, lemina, sturaro and rincon, even someone on a message board could tell them they were dumb signings.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure N'Zonzi is an actual top CM. Don't think there are too many better options around.
Wrong, there are better options around, the board just don't know them or prepared to negotiate them.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The fact that if we've been after him for this long and still cant even negotiate his price down let alone sign him, somewhat brings doubt about this summer's market plans. I do wonder though how much time they spent assessing the likes of hernanes, lemina, sturaro and rincon, even someone on a message board could tell them they were dumb signings.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong, there are better options around, the board just don't know them or prepared to negotiate them.
Those were all cheaper depth signings. I don't know why Lemina gets bunched in with the others though, because Juventus is very likely to make a nice little profit off of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)