League of Ireland (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was about to say the only league in the world Fred doesnt follow Martin :D But more to diss the oirish then joke about Fred :p

Btw Fred, CL/EL draw thread in XT needs an indepth Lille post, go and wow them :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't know the Irish league but i doubt it strongly myself. :D

The fitness levels aren't anywhere near European leagues in Saudi Arabia. But it is probably a more attractive league to watch due to them having the money to bring in a few stars. Thiago Neves and Wilhelmsonn being the latest exports.

OP
The Curr

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #25
    I don't know the Irish league but i doubt it strongly myself. :D

The fitness levels aren't anywhere near European leagues in Saudi Arabia. But it is probably a more attractive league to watch due to them having the money to bring in a few stars. Thiago Neves and Wilhelmsonn being the latest exports.
    The League of Ireland is a peculiar mix of players like Kevin Doyle, Keith Fahey, Jay O'Shea, Shane Long etc (all internationals at senior or u23 level that are now playing in the EPL) and really shite Pub League level players. :D
    It makes for good entertainment.

Then there's also Cameroon international Joseph Ndo. No one's quite sure what he's doing over here. :shifty: :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)