Leaders 4 the Future... (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
No way. I don't see him as a leader at all. He's already more of a ball catcher than a defense organiser. If you know what I mean. How is he supposed to lead the team?

Or am I the only one with this point of view?
Ian, come one, I know you're reading this:D
I agree with you as of now, but everyone keeps saying that he's going to be the best in the world, so you've got to think that he'll improve that aspect. Furthermore, at some point, Buffon will be the starter with the longest tenure at Juve and will have to lead the team

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
For the moment, I think Del Piero will be leader or captain until he retires, after that, we are looking at Zambrotta or Maresca!

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

You're about the hundreth guy to tell her that! :D Join the club.
maresca should be our leader in the future. he's not as exeptional as many here like to say but i think he could be like conte. not the best but good enough.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Piccoli and Appiah definitely not. As for Zambrotta ... he's too quiet for a leader and he's someone who rather stands in the background I believe.
Indeed. If Juve were a band, Del Piero would be the lead singer and front-man. Nedved would be the guitarist with mystique. Zambrotta would be the strange, yet artful bassist. And Buffon would be the quiet, but frantic drummer.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
You're about the hundreth guy to tell her that! :D Join the club.
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
maresca should be our leader in the future. he's not as exeptional as many here like to say but i think he could be like conte. not the best but good enough.
Fli, I couldn't help but notice... and i was wondering... why the hell did u quote John's post then go on to write something completely unrelated!? :wth:

:LOL: arse

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd have to say Maresca seems to be the next potential leader on the pitch. He has the talent and the temperament. Unfortunately, he shud stop getting injured in the few chances he gets on the pitch.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I don't agree about Maresca and Miccoli:

Maresca is a bit of a quite player, he may become a playmaker but not a leader.

Miccoli on the other hand is somewhat of a loud mouth, anyway he's a real Character. So i'd actually see Miccoli more of a leader than Maresca.

Also Zambo isn't really the leading type.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
you're all full of crap...

It's Gotta be Legrottaglie :howler:

;) excuse me, it's 4:30am here and i'm just trying to stay away to continue studying :stress:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)