Leaders 4 the Future... (1 Viewer)

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
Those of you juve suporters who have been watching juve this season should have surely noticed THREE YOUNG remarkable players:

9 FABRIZIO MICCOLI CF, CAM (25 years) with an explosive shot and a deadly pass Miccoli is an exceptional forward

14 ENZO MARESCA CM,CDM,CAM,LM,RM (23 years) the perfect midfielder he can shoot, he has majestic vision with an even more majestic pass, not to mention being able to defend

18 STEPHEN APPAIH- CM, CDM, RM, LM (23 years) rock solid with the ball this Ghanian is strong, he has amazing control and a VERY HARD tackle enables him to take control of the midfield.

Who do you think will lead LA JUVE in the future...........

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums julio :)

Those three players could potentially be leaders for the future, but unfortunately, so far none of them have really been that inspiring this season. Hopefully they'll start putting in more consistent performances.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Firstly: welcome to the forums!

Secondly: I like my leaders on the midfield where there is room to guide the entire squad. Leaders in attack often are too limited, defence is better but midfield is ideal.

That pretty much cancels out Miccoli, I also don't think (from what I've seen) he is blessed with born leadership.

Appiah is simply playing far too crappy to be worthy of any leadership, maybe in the future though he strikes me as a bit of a silent type.

Maresca is a natural born leader, imo. He could do well. Of course, it is something usually acquired through time and experience so it'll take a while still.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i can really see Maresca being a leader. he has everything...he will be one of the best midfielders in the world within a few seasons. big prediction, but i think he will be.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Maresca will be a good leader.
IMO he has potential
Miccoli, I don't know. Not Appiah either

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
No way. I don't see him as a leader at all. He's already more of a ball catcher than a defense organiser. If you know what I mean. How is he supposed to lead the team?

Or am I the only one with this point of view?
Ian, come one, I know you're reading this:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
No way. I don't see him as a leader at all. He's already more of a ball catcher than a defense organiser. If you know what I mean. How is he supposed to lead the team?

Or am I the only one with this point of view?
Ian, come one, I know you're reading this:D
i see Zambrotta as the next leader... or captain to be specific.
Appiah: i dont think so.
Miccoli: i doubt it, but i'm sure he'll play an important part in the team
Maresca: i see a lot of passion and commitment in his game. His facial expression when he or someone else scores shows enough enthusiasm. He also seems to enjoy taking charge. add to that the fact that he loves juve.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

I completely agree with what you said about the three youngsters!
does this mean you're gonna plagiorize ;) my post and relate it in some way to "passing gas?!" :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Piccoli and Appiah definitely not. As for Zambrotta ... he's too quiet for a leader and he's someone who rather stands in the background I believe.

Maresca would be a great leader, but I someohow like leaders to be defenders, so I'm gonna wait and see who we buy this summer.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
18 STEPHEN APPAIH- CM, CDM, RM, LM (23 years) rock solid with the ball this Ghanian is strong, he has amazing control and a VERY HARD tackle enables him to take control of the midfield.
:howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)