Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Gigi's saved was fantastic!:thumb:
When the commentator says that Atalanta equalised and the cheer on the stadium, my heart saying "just one goal, and it's all over.."
But maybe god didn't allow us to celebrate scudetto fiesta in Olimpico, so we'll wait next week.
I think 1 point is good for both teams, we can see in Lazio and Juve player's faces after the game, they're smiling and hugging.
IMO Mancini is a great coach, I like his startegy and I like they way he handling his team.
Next week, We'll meet Perugia while Inter will meet a tough team, AC Parma.

I hope we'll have scudetto fiesta!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thanks for the analysis Tom. I can't help but feel that we have not improved an iota from last season regarding our type of football. This sucks but it gives me another year end full of 'wants' and 'want nots'.
I know we can do better .... I believe we can do better .... I want us to do better!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Ratings:

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 7, Thuram 6, Iuliano 6, Tudor sv, Montero 5, Zambrotta 5.5, Camoranesi 5.5, Birindelli 5, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 6.5, Nedved 6, Del Piero 5.5, Trezeguet 5, Di Vaio 5.5.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 7, Thuram 5.5, Iuliano 6, Tudor sv, Montero 6, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 5, Birindelli 5.5, Tacchinardi 5.5, Davids 6, Nedved 6, Del Piero 5.5, Trezeguet 5, Di Vaio 5.5.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 8, Thuram 5.5, Iuliano 6, Tudor sv, Montero 6.5, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 6, Birindelli 5.5, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6.5, Nedved 5.5, Del Piero 5.5, Trezeguet 5, Di Vaio 6.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 8, Thuram 5.5, Iuliano 6, Tudor sv, Montero 6.5, Zambrotta 5.5, Camoranesi 6, Birindelli 5.5, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6.5, Nedved 5.5, Del Piero 5.5, Trezeguet 5, Di Vaio 6.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 7.5, Thuram 6, Iuliano 5, Tudor sv, Montero 6, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 5.5, Birindelli 6, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6.5, Nedved 5, Del Piero 5, Trezeguet 5, Di Vaio 5.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 7.5, Thuram 5.5, Iuliano 6, Tudor sv, Montero 6, Zambrotta 5.5, Camoranesi 5.5, Birindelli 6, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 6.5, Nedved 5.5, Del Piero 5, Trezeguet 5.5, Di Vaio 6.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION to these of you who watched the match: Was Gigi so good as ratings say?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
---------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION to these of you who watched the match: Was Gigi so good as ratings say?
He made some good saves, but the penalty obviously made his performance look much better. Still, even without the penalty, he produced a couple of quality saves.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Malamenga ] ++

Oh my good God, that is laughable, I dont know what to say. You're kidding right?....:LOL::fool:
Did i say something funny, I am sorry I didn't mean to, as I maintain that having the lions share of the possesion but not doing that much with it, is not very impressive

The match truth be told was very boring, Buffon did not make any spectacular saves and there were no last ditch tackles by juventus defenders. The closest I remember, Lazio coming to a goal is when Lopez missed on the post , the rest were hopeful shots and missed penalty

Like the way lazio played against Porto, just huff and puff and create very little genuine scoring opportunities not to say they are not a good side but that spark has gone out of their side

Lopez is definitely off the boil as is Cesar who at the beginning of the season and mid season was wonderful

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Malamenga ] ++

As of yet, no, no one has. That is, unless u just did:D. Why do u think so?
well when i say it out loud it has this very....um...foreign feel to it...and i like it :D

good to see fantasista agreeing with me :D

btw your our third laziale on the forums. welcome and please dont keep reminding us of how inferior we are :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)