Lazio’s Giannichedda Heading Towards Inter? (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The Biancoceleste midfielder’s contract expires in June and the Nerazzurri appear to have an advantage over Juve and Fiorentina in the race for the Italian player.
Giuliano Giannichedda’s recent performances have caught the eye of various clubs across Italy and with the player’s current contract with Lazio expiring in June, his signature has become one of the most wanted for the next transfer market.

Inter are currently working on bringing the reliable midfielder to Milan and seem to be very close in achieving their goal despite the competition offered by Juventus and Fiorentina.

The Nerazzurri are also active on the foreign transfer market as they are close to sealing a move for Benfica’s central defender, Luis Anderson Da Silva Luisao.

Giannichedda's an old man IMHO, so why get him?:confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Giannichedda would serve absolutely no purpose.Unless Mancini plans to place him ahead of Davids and Stankovic in the pecking order.

Dec 26, 2004
I don't think Giannichedda is enough for Inter...
They should buy at least Cesar, Dacourt, Janks, Carlos....etc
Then Inter will have a 50+ player squad...
they will finish next year season in third or fourth place and Moratti will begin to complain about bad luck, refferes, the bad surface of SanSiro ... and promise the fan to win the Scudetto in the next year for sure...

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    they will finish next year season in third or fourth place and Moratti will begin to complain about bad luck, refferes, the bad surface of SanSiro ... and promise the fan to win the Scudetto in the next year for sure...
    :rofl:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    I dont think there is a team who can match inter in the number of STARS
    who morrati get each year , but the result is always the same:D

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    iv always liked gianni! not brilliant, but does the simple things right. kind of like cambiasso. doesnt impact, but rarely makes mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)