laurent blanc? (1 Viewer)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Blanc enters Juve frame

Bordeaux Coach Laurent Blanc is the latest name to be linked with the Juventus post.

The Old Lady parted company with Claudio Ranieri with just two games of the season remaining.

Youth boss Ciro Ferrara was installed in a caretaker capacity and is hoping to land the job permanently.

However, Bari Coach Antonio Conte - a former Juve midfielder hero - is the favourite to take the hot seat.

But it seems like the fight for one of European football's most prestigious positions is more than a two-horse race.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport insists that Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is a candidate and there may be a new challenger in Bordeaux leader Blanc.

Bordeaux have been the surprise package of the Ligue 1 season and are on the brink of winning the title.

Laurent Blanc is also known to be close to Juve director Jean-Claude Blanc, who is a key figure in the decision-making process.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Blanc enters Juve frame

Bordeaux Coach Laurent Blanc is the latest name to be linked with the Juventus post.

The Old Lady parted company with Claudio Ranieri with just two games of the season remaining.

Youth boss Ciro Ferrara was installed in a caretaker capacity and is hoping to land the job permanently.

However, Bari Coach Antonio Conte - a former Juve midfielder hero - is the favourite to take the hot seat.

But it seems like the fight for one of European football's most prestigious positions is more than a two-horse race.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport insists that Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is a candidate and there may be a new challenger in Bordeaux leader Blanc.

Bordeaux have been the surprise package of the Ligue 1 season and are on the brink of winning the title.

Laurent Blanc is also known to be close to Juve director Jean-Claude Blanc,who is a key figure in the decision-making process.
It seems that they based this rumour completly on surnames of the Blanc and Blanc :lol:

We could aswell sign Diego Maradonna as a coach now that we signed Diego Ribas :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The Gunners are trying to get Wangface tied into an extended contract. If someone wants him they will need to act fast.

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
If we're a bit realistic, I don't think Wenger is going to leave Arsenal. After rejecting an amazing offer from Real Madrid, it looks like he's a Gunner for life

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would take him :tup:

Would like Pellegrini most, but not even rumoured with him. But would take Blanc over Conte.
I would seriously consider Blanc, but I suspect this is just the Press linking him due to Juve's French connection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)