Latin Music Again! (2 Viewers)

OP
LaDelPieroJUVE

LaDelPieroJUVE

Jul 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    jejeje, ninios! i come her to postas about latinas musicas and all you chicas speak espagnol!!!

some nice person introduced me to some latino music, and i liked it....in fact....does anyone have a translator???

Hey Lacrease don't worry if u like latin music and u want to talk in english u can !!

U don't must to know spanish but if u want to learn a little u can ask me whatever!!

Welcome to latin world! :cool:

ABOUT the translator...... what do u use? seems like babel fish from Altavista??

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Yes Yes Yes Bacilos won a Grammay!!!!! :cheesy: :touched:

Bacilos - Mi Primer Millón

And Celia Cruz too :extatic: :star: :touched:

Celia Cruz - Oye Como Va

OP
    LaDelPieroJUVE
    Jul 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Silvia ] ++
    Here are two songs I've been listening to lately....

Todo Mi Amor-Paulina Rubio
    Luz de dia-Enanitos Verdes
    hey download the new song from Paulina Rubio, the song is Baila Casanova and Mala Gente by Juanes.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by LaDelPieroJUVE ] ++

Hey Lacrease don't worry if u like latin music and u want to talk in english u can !!

U don't must to know spanish but if u want to learn a little u can ask me whatever!!

Welcome to latin world! :cool:

ABOUT the translator...... what do u use? seems like babel fish from Altavista??

thnx for the welcome. hehe. i dont use translation software, but if i have to, www.freetranslation.com

as to what i know, "que hora es??" "minos puntos ninios" and a phrase from the simpsons- "oh no!! now i have to sugar my own churro!!"

im not really a fan of spanish music since long, just like the spanish drums....:D como habls espagnol??

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    The two songs from Paulina and the one from Juanes are new? :eek: They were hits here already in (late) summer :undecide:

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    The two songs from Paulina and the one from Juanes are new? :eek: They were hits here already in (late) summer :undecide:
    They are probably not new here either, it's just that I haven't heard them before. I usually listen more to R&B radio stations than Latin music.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Well I can only remember of one sort of R&B spa song: Papa Levante - Comunicando, beware of some Andaluzia influence :)

A sunshine song: La Cabra Mecanica - No Me Llames Iluso :cheesy:

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    Well I can only remember of one sort of R&B spa song: Papa Levante - Comunicando, beware of some Andaluzia influence :)

A sunshine song: La Cabra Mecanica - No Me Llames Iluso :cheesy:
    Thanks for those titles Nina!:) I never heard of them but I'll check them out and see how they are.:)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    I like one of song from Chayenne, maybe it's old enough but I dunno ....it's "Te Amo" or something (I'm not sure):undecide:
    I like this song very much :)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Yup this song is great! I recommend you Dejaria Todo which is one of my all time fav songs, it's a bit slow and romantic. If you want quick steps then try Torero :)

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    Yup this song is great! I recommend you Dejaria Todo which is one of my all time fav songs, it's a bit slow and romantic. If you want quick steps then try Torero :)
    "Dejaria todo" is a great song, but the one I like best from Chayanne is, "Y Tu Te Vas.":)

OP
    LaDelPieroJUVE

LaDelPieroJUVE

Jul 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    here too but still are new......

OTHERs ELSE: JUANES - LA PAGA
    TOÑO ROSARIO - CULIKITACA
    RABANES - ACETONA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)