Latest Rumours (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ok, tomorrow is the transfer deadline and naturally the big question is will we or will we not go into the market. The word on the street is that Lippi wants Bonera or Lucio, but San Lorenzo's Gonzalo Rodriguez and Burdisso of Boca have been thrown into the mix as well. Who will it be, or will it be no-one at all?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Latest rumour on the street is that moggi is looking to sign a young chap who plays for a local team in the isle of man , his name is Joe Blogg and was born on the 12th of never!!!!!!!!!:D

we aint getting no one new

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Blasi?
Stankovic?
Lucio?
Stam?
Rodriguez?
Burdisso?
Pizarro?
Oddo?
Ferrari?
Bonera? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cavenaghi?
Gilardino?
??????????

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
come on ! i can't take this any longer.... I keep visiting Italian sites to see if theres any news on a major transffer but till now....Nothing !

Maybe i'll wake up tomorrow to a nice surprise :) (fingers crossed)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, zalayeta and fresi have just gone on loan to perugia while olivera went to atletico madrid on loan.

therefore, thats 4 players gone on loan as davids left also.

Blasi is going to return but can only start playing again in April after his ban.

Personally, i think Brighi may return somehow, but as far as Moggi actually buying a player, there is no way in hell. He seems to think that our old defenders who resemble grandfathers at the moment are good enough.:down:

Aug 1, 2003
well, I wouldn't have minded no defenders at all, but I have never approved of Blasi.

That's what Lippi says, we don't need new buys and that we just need to concentrate. But if you look at our 9 players- even if we are doing well or whatever, sometime soon we need some new defenders- our defense, to put it simply, is ageing.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shevchenko-[7] ] ++
if ageing is the reason, surely it can wait till summer? Milan's defense is 'old'.. Still, its the best in the world ! Muahahaha
too true,no one can deny that milan have the strongest defence:devil:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
who cares bout milan....:dontcare:

:down: i dont see anyone coming to juve.....but i hope moggi as a surprise for all :D

a few hours till the deadline......*waiting*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)