Tevez or JoJo

• Tevez at 10-12m €

• JoJo at 25-30m €

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Serious. Let's just spend 30 mil on Luis Muriel because "he's young".

When you can buy almost 3 Tevezs for the price of one Jojo, it's a no-brainer.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
and how exactly did you determine that RVP is less of a risk than Jovetic, when he is older and has a longer record of injury absences.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is less of a risk in terms of being a proven player; obviously his injury record is/was a concern, but he has been healthy for two consecutive seasons now, in which he has performed at the highest levels.

Mind you, I wouldn't have paid 30 million Euros for RVP last season, but after his exploits this season as well, he has justified the initial outlay. JoJo isn't at the level yet, and because of the uncertainty surrounding his ability to perform at the highest levels, he is somewhat of a higher risk.

RVP is more marketable, the better player, and definitely the more prolific scorer. Would I pay 30 million for JoJo? I don't think he is worth that kind of money, yet! 18-20 Million in cash + a player we are highly unlikely to have any use for? Most definitely, as it lowers the cash component, and ultimately the risk factor.

- - - Updated - - -

He is less of a risk in terms of being a proven player; obviously his injury record is/was a concern, but he has been healthy for two consecutive seasons now, in which he has performed at the highest levels.

Mind you, I wouldn't have paid 30 million Euros for RVP last season, but after his exploits this season as well, he has justified the initial outlay. JoJo isn't at the level yet, and because of the uncertainty surrounding his ability to perform at the highest levels, he is somewhat of a higher risk.

RVP is more marketable, the better player, and definitely the more prolific scorer. Would I pay 30 million for JoJo? I don't think he is worth that kind of money, yet! 18-20 Million in cash + a player we are highly unlikely to have any use for? Most definitely, as it lowers the cash component, and ultimately the risk factor.

kairobo

May 29, 2013
Why you want Tevez?
Do u know he is controversial?
He only Likes money.

but Jovetic Likes Juve. He is simply awesome.
exactly. take the one that likes comming here and not the one that might be a problem later on

and I dont think we will pay 30 mill for jovetic or 12 mill for tevez

- - - Updated - - -

Jojo would become a Juve legend but 30M no fucking way man

not the best use of words:shifty:

if they would be sure he is the next nedved or zidane than they d take him even for 40 mill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)