Last Hours of the European Mercato (7 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

elaborate
Tommasi set for Roma deal Wednesday 31 August, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damiano Tommasi is on the verge of signing a new deal at Roma after his previous contract expired in June.

The 31-year-old, who spent most of last season recovering from knee ligament surgery, will continue to wear the Giallorossi shirt for the next 12 months.

"An agreement between the player and Roma is on the horizon," his agent Andrea Pretti told Rete Sport on Wednesday.

"The new contract will be for a year, something that the player had asked for from the very start."

Tommasi will no longer have Giuseppe Scurto as a teammate though following his move to Chievo this afternoon.

The promising young defender, contracted to the Giallorossi until 2009, has moved to Verona in a co-ownership deal.

Elsewhere, Reggina have sold experienced forward Davide Dionigi to Second Division outfit Ternana.

Inter have loaned Greek forward Lampros Choutos to Spanish side Mallorca until the summer of 2006.

source: channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I take back what I said...

Tommasi Rejoins Roma On Minimum Wage
9/1/2005 6:41:00 PM
Damiano Tommasi has extended his stay in the Eternal City for another year.
Tommasi, who can be considered one of the keys to Roma’s 2000/2001 Scudetto triumph, missed the entire of last season after he ruptured the ligaments in his knee during a preseason friendly clash against Stoke City.

Tommasi has chosen to earn 15,000 Euros for ten months, the minimum salary allowed in Serie A football.

The Verona born player's gesture is one rarely seen in today’s rich and sometimes greedy football world.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Tommasi has chosen to earn 15,000 Euros for ten months, the minimum salary allowed in Serie A football.
I might even describe this as being loyal. Respect to this lad.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

havent you read azzurri's signature. del piero doesnt worry about something as trivial as money
Oh Donny, its very very easy to talk about not being motivated by money when you have it and are still earning alot :dontcare:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I'd say at the very least about 60k a week, which would be £3,360,000 a year, he probably earns more this isnt including things like sponsorship.

"I am not motivated by money, hey why would I be when I earn more the 3m a year" :dontcare:

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I'd say at the very least about 60k a week, which would be £3,360,000 a year, he probably earns more this isnt including things like sponsorship.

"I am not motivated by money, hey why would I be when I earn more the 3m a year" :dontcare:
hmm.. 60k.. I'm sure Beckham earns more than him.. :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)