la Triade will stay (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventus are expected to keep faith with the club's main trio of managing directors.

Speculation in Italy suggests that the board of directors and club owners will confirm on Friday that chief executive Antonio Giraudo, general director Luciano Moggi and vice president Roberto Bettega will remain in charge.

The officials' contract with the Bianconeri expires in June, but the club are keen to put speculation regarding the trio to rest.

Moggi and Giraudo have both been linked with moves to Milan in the past, but after a successful season in Serie A it is unlikely that they could now be persuaded to leave.

However, Giraudo (pictured) has insisted that he is still in the dark about the possible contract extension.

"I know nothing, I only know what the press are saying," he revealed. "We will talk about it on Friday with the board of directors."

-Sky Sports

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ugh, damnit. I was looking forward to saying goodbye to that cunt Giraudo and pinch face Capello. I guess there is always hope the latter will still leave anyway.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Did you guys read about Lippi having breakfast with Moggi and Giraudo? Imagine if they're looking at bringing him back. That too with this team? Damn, that's orgasmic.

Jul 12, 2002
baggio said:
Did you guys read about Lippi having breakfast with Moggi and Giraudo? Imagine if they're looking at bringing him back. That too with this team? Damn, that's orgasmic.
More likely Moggi and Giraudo were threatening to break Lippi's legs if he didn't select Del Piero...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ian said:
More likely Moggi and Giraudo were threatening to break Lippi's legs if he didn't select Del Piero...
Why and how would they be affected by Del Piero's selection in the Nazionale. Its of little consequence unless they intend to sell him in the summer. And the WC may be the last resort to get his price to skyrocket. I highly doubt such a possibility. On second thoughts though, it could also be Moggi and Giraudo discussing the possibility of taking up positions within the FIGC.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No triad deal yet, insist Juventus

Wednesday 22 March, 2006
Juventus have confirmed that they want to keep hold of their infamous triad of directors, but insist talks are continuing with the trio.

Reports yesterday suggested that Vice-President Roberto Bettega, director general Luciano Moggi and chief operating officer Antonio Giraudo would all remain, with an official announcement expected on Friday.

However, the club have today revealed that there is still some way to go before they can announce whether the three men will stay or go in the near future.

“With regard to the media speculation, we feel it necessary to communicate with clearness our stance,” read a statement from Ifil, the Agnelli family company who are the club’s major shareholders.

“We would like to express our desire to continue with the work carried out with success until today and confirm our faith in the present directors.

“We can discuss details of contract renewals in the next few months in order to finalise terms before making a statement.”

Today’s developments seem to confirm the position of Giraudo who reacted to yesterday’s reports with surprise.

“I know nothing about what has been written,” said the official. “We will talk about it on Friday with the board of directors.”

Giraudo’s contract doesn’t expire with the Stadio Delle Alpi club until the end of October 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)