La Liga 2020-21 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Barcelona literally gave them that goal. I think we know we should have done a lot better against this side, but they also played above themselves because it was Juve and not random Spanish side.

BTW that was only Hazard's second RM goal. Awful signing for them so far.
Are you sure they played above themselves against us

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Are you sure they played above themselves against us
Not above but to the level you'd expect. It was their best performance of the season for sure, they actually defended us quite well, even if we could have easily scored a couple. They were shit against RM, which is obviously a huge game for them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The fact that alaves yea fucking Alaves got a result at home and barca had pique available ffs. We had to play against de jong in defence for half the game. He won't have had an easier game in defence.

Jul 13, 2010
real sociedad vs granada looks like bayern vs paderborn lol

Ball Possession
72% 28%

Goal Attempts
19 0

Shots on Goal
8 0

Shots off Goal
7 0

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Apparently, there’s no goal line technology in Spain which is a shock to me and I the VAR room just spent 5 minutes looking at 12 angles to see if the ball crossed the line or not. Which happened five minutes after they spent 5 minutes watching 12 angles to see if a penalty needs to be retaken because some dude entered the box during penalty take. Valencia - Real if somebody wants to watch a circus.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I just saw it, my madridrista brother is watching. He is trying to tell me its normal, and only EPL has goal line technology. Told him Serie A and many other leagues do too, broke ass La Liga not having goal line technology is ridicolous while using VAR same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)