La Liga 2020-21 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We don't have any issues in defense IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

A GOAT duo I meant (CR and LM together).
Well our defensive line is still better than Barcelona even without De Ligt and Chiellini but we definitely have issues - The problem is the issue is due to our mid not covering good enough which makes us exposed on the counter rather than our defense being not good enough.

Take Bonucci for example - The whole forum kind of agree that he is not Bonucci of 2017 and might be a player we should replace but the truth is - Barcelona would kill to have him in their defense - I mean they have a player that should be in their management and not on the field in Pique and its not as the rest are WC..

Back to La Liga - Its disgusting how Barcelona are complaining to everyone but themselves every time they lose points
Apparently their gameplan is flawless and could only drop points with the help of the referee. They whine even more than Napoli..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Is Pjanic, who was supposed to be WC "again" at Barca, not even getting minutes for them?

How was Dest?

- - - Updated - - -

Barca on the way of becoming the new Milan?

I can't imagine them being a serious contender for the CL in the coming years. But okay back in november last year no one thought Bayern would win the CL as we were so poor under Kovac, things can change fast in football

But Barca changing around in a short amount of time seems unlikely. Their squad isn't even that good
Yeah you still had the best/most balanced squad, just a poor coach.

Barca is incapable of doing much better bc the quality simply isn't there.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'm feeling rather confident about the game. Hopefully, Ronaldo will be back to score a hatrick.
If not, Morata has this... ;)

I just wonder what will be their excuse if they lose the game - Maybe the grass wasnt green enough or some other shit - Pathetic club!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
pique signed a contract extension the other day and that allegedly caused some tension in the locker, because the players supposedly agreed on not to sign anything before the club drops its plans about the salary reduction, and pique broke that agreement.

i hope we won't sign anybody from that team

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
pique signed a contract extension the other day and that allegedly caused some tension in the locker, because the players supposedly agreed on not to sign anything before the club drops its plans about the salary reduction, and pique broke that agreement.

i hope we won't sign anybody from that team
Well, we're pretty safe here I guess. The ones that would be interesting are unreachable, the rest are expensive has beens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)