La Liga 2019/20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013

This is so fucking true. Peak Ronaldo-Messi, Guordiola-Mourinho, diving, referee decisions, fighting. El Clasico truly had everything back then. Had there been a Real-Barca CL Final in the 2010-11 or 2011-12 season, it would've probably been the biggest game in the history of football. Not that any El Clasico final wouldn't be the biggest game in football history, but none would be comparable to a final during that period.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

This is so fucking true. Peak Ronaldo-Messi, Guordiola-Mourinho, diving, referee decisions, fighting. El Clasico truly had everything back then. Had there been a Real-Barca CL Final in the 2010-11 or 2011-12 season, it would've probably been the biggest game in the history of football. Not that any El Clasico final wouldn't be the biggest game in football history, but none would be comparable to a final during that period.
Yeah it was good times to watch El Classico although I don't miss their disgusting diving and overreactions on the pitch

May 23, 2013
Yeah it was good times to watch El Classico although I don't miss their disgusting diving and overreactions on the pitch
True, but tbh it added a bit to the excitement as well. And created real animosity between the two teams. But ofc you don't want to see that kind of behavior in football, especially when it is rewarded/unpunished by referees.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
True, but tbh it added a bit to the excitement as well. And created real animosity between the two teams. But ofc you don't want to see that kind of behavior in football, especially when it is rewarded/unpunished by referees.
Agreed. But I nearly take that over todays Classico, they just miss some intensity.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Real Madrid are weaker than a few years ago but I wouldn't write them off against City. Don't know which team is weaker, so I don't have a preference for who advances. Maybe City

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Tuned in for about 5 minutes, saw Messi get owned by 1st Casemiro and then Marcelo when he was 1on1 vs the keeper. Then my stream started lagging and i couldnt bother watching anymore. But loved those couple of minutes

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
At start of the season, didn't see Real as liga contenders. Help from Barca or not, wherever Zidane goes and whatever he does, he just wins.

Scenes if he turns it around against City and makes another deep run in CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely, don't think I've watched a Clasico since the 14/15 season. Feels like a normal football match, especially when there is a large gap between the two teams in the league.
Might be the same for me. Haven't watched a clasico in years. Was gonna watch this to see how Barca and real are these days but forgot.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Saw the one after we beat Barca and before we met Real in 2017 final, that was it in last five years or so. Overrated. Forza Serie Agnelli derbies.

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid's midfield is scary....

Imagine our midfield against theirs... imagine Pjanic vs Casemiro or Matuidi vs Kroos
So, casemiro, kroos, Marcelo, etc are all back in form?

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
Saw the one after we beat Barca and before we met Real in 2017 final, that was it in last five years or so. Overrated. Forza Serie Agnelli derbies.

- - - Updated - - -

So, casemiro, kroos, Marcelo, etc are all back in form?
I watched their big games this season and yeah, their midfield is very very good.

There front line is trash tho benz was shocking again and cant rely on him for goals.
Yeah, they miss someone :cr7:

Dont worry we wont be playing them this year.
City always chokes in CL... and come on... we'll reach at least the QF. Lyon are shit. There's a chance we'll meat RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)