La Liga 2018/19 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Real in 9th place :touched:

Sassuolo is also in 9th place with one more point. Which is the stronger side? Discuss.

I think we can start with the obvious, Boateng > Benzema.

Oct 16, 2018
Hello to everyone, I am new for forum and want to start discusion abou which defender? Ramos or Terry. What is your opinion about that? Which player play hardly and so on?
For begining I will give some info.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Wittl Why you didn"t like? I am new member. I think that you - olds members can gives to us - newest members some respect may be? We will try to come in some conversation.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ignore Wittl, hes just a bitter old man.

IMO, neither was WC. i personally prefer Ayala and i think he plays the hardest. here is some info:

shot-20181031-28139-vjzui8.jpg

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Hello to everyone, I am new for forum and want to start discusion abou which defender? Ramos or Terry. What is your opinion about that? Which player play hardly and so on?
For begining I will give some info.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Wittl Why you didn"t like? I am new member. I think that you - olds members can gives to us - newest members some respect may be? We will try to come in some conversation.

Thanks
I don't care about either of them.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I heard Real are going to sign a crazy deal with Adidas - Wondering if we can do something similar...

- - - Updated - - -

ignore Wittl, hes just a bitter old man.

IMO, neither was WC. i personally prefer Ayala and i think he plays the hardest. here is some info:

shot-20181031-28139-vjzui8.jpg
I think the age is wrong (by a decade or two..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)