La Liga 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Which club do you guys find less despicable? Real or Barca?
You guys have Zidane as coach (one of my top two favorite players of all time, the other being Baggio), the wonderful talent that is Isco, and a player I rate highly in Asensio. You also have that blackmailing criminal cunt Benzema and one of the biggest turds in world football in Ramos. I also happen to really like Modric, as he is a magnificent player, so Barca are more disgusting/despicable in my book. They have the tax evading garden gnome, the loathsome pathetic figure of Biscuits, and the epitome of douchebaggery, the embodiment of a cuntish footballer in Pique.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You guys have Zidane as coach (one of my top two favorite players of all time, the other being Baggio), the wonderful talent that is Isco, and a player I rate highly in Asensio. You also have that blackmailing criminal $#@! Benzema and one of the biggest turds in world football in Ramos. I also happen to really like Modric, as he is a magnificent player, so Barca are more disgusting/despicable in my book. They have the tax evading garden gnome, the loathsome pathetic figure of Biscuits, and the epitome of douchebaggery, the embodiment of a $#@!ish footballer in Pique.
Thank you. Spot on. That's a lot of insults, mate, btw. :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Which club do you guys find less despicable? Real or Barca?
You sure you want to ask that? :p

That's tough. REALLY tough. Both have absolute shit fans (no offense :D ) to a ridiculous degree. Borderline physically offensive to even hear them speak or read their comments. Thinking off the top of my head, Barcelona does have/had more disgusting players (Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Xavi, Neymar, etc). But Ramos himself is easily one of my most hated players for the bullshit he pulls. Barcelona have that air of pretentiousness, but Madrid are just stupidly arrogant at all times. As far as the organizations themselves go, both are pretty terrible as well. All that said though, I think I'll have to say I hate Barcelona a bit more, but it can be pretty close.

May 23, 2013
tbh at this point Madrid can be as arrogant as they want. Greatest football club to exist.

Also as long as Suarez is at Barca they will be more likable.

Only likable players at Madrid are Isco (so talented) and Asensio.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
You sure you want to ask that? :p

That's tough. REALLY tough. Both have absolute $#@! fans (no offense :D ) to a ridiculous degree. Borderline physically offensive to even hear them speak or read their comments. Thinking off the top of my head, Barcelona does have/had more disgusting players (Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Xavi, Neymar, etc). But Ramos himself is easily one of my most hated players for the bull$#@! he pulls. Barcelona have that air of pretentiousness, but Madrid are just stupidly arrogant at all times. As far as the organizations themselves go, both are pretty terrible as well. All that said though, I think I'll have to say I hate Barcelona a bit more, but it can be pretty close.
I know what you are talking about, mate. I despise a lot of Real fans. Spoiled brats. For example, I can't believe we fired Capello who won us La Liga in 2007 but we didn't play :gsol: attractive football :gsol: so he had to go. :lol: But you can't deny we are probably the biggest club in the world. :p I find Juventus very classy, though. As a club, you guys are equal to us if we take out CL titles.

- - - Updated - - -

What's wrong with Kroos or Modric?
They are both greatness. That was the difference between Real and Juve in Cardiff, imo. Plus CR7, of course.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I know what you are talking about, mate. I despise a lot of Real fans. Spoiled brats. For example, I can't believe we fired Capello who won us La Liga in 2007 but we didn't play :gsol: attractive football :gsol: so he had to go. :lol: But you can't deny we are probably the biggest club in the world. :p I find Juventus very classy, though. As a club, you guys are equal to us if we take out CL titles.

- - - Updated - - -

They are both greatness. That was the difference between Real and Juve in Cardiff, imo. Plus CR7, of course.
You mean in terms of popularity? Here at least I'd say it's Barcelona with Madrid second.

You also didn't have players fighting in the locker room, that tends to help as well :p

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly thats the biggest reason I at times really dislike Real Madrid - also somehow for some of the players, but youre fans are just the worst.

Not only are they arrogant as hell, but also so dumb and pathetic at times, its crazy. Yes all clubs have shitty fans, Bayern too. But some Real Madrid fans are just the worst - not you though, as you seems like a cool dude :D :tup:

For the players, Ramos is a giant douche and Ronaldo (on the pitch too)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Barca are more disgusting, their club culture and just about everything related to the club is cancer. Real Madrid is dislikeable too and despicable, but it is not comparable. I respect their club in a way, although I hate losing to them.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I agree with @Cerval, Barca fans are the worst by miles. Their retardation has no limits. It has to be said though that we also have a lot of idiots in our ranks. Have a look at the juventus Facebook page..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Real lost a lot of my hate when they didnt renew Pepe, that guy alone is more disgusting than most football clubs out there. But they still have the La Liga cheating attitude, annoying fans and Ronaldo's stupid celebration after goals, so Id say its a tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)