La Liga 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't know if it's been posted already here, but Ramos is the player I despise the most. Such a scum!

[video=twitter;900211020546887680]https://twitter.com/TheMessiWay10/status/900211020546887680[/video]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I can understand playing on after what happened to Carvajal but once your coach tells you to put out you should just do it anyway. And then him calling out Modric over it was pathetic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Stu is a retard, but Ramos is a disgusting loathsome shitcunt. If I were playing against him, I'd absolutely love to go in with a two footed lunge targeting both his knees; seeing him writhing in agony on the field of play, screaming in pain, would bring a smile to my face.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Stu is a retard, but Ramos is a disgusting loathsome shitcunt. If I were playing against him, I'd absolutely love to go in with a two footed lunge targeting both his knees; seeing him writhing in agony on the field of play, screaming in pain, would bring a smile to my face.
Are you trying to say that you actually have some sort of sympathy towards Sturaro?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Not really :D

I think he's incredibly fortunate to be making money in a sport where he is clearly limited and doesn't excel.
When you think about it, he earns more than most of corporate executives, let alone important professions like doctors, engineers etc for kicking the ball up and down and not being even good at that.

What a fucked up world 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)