La Liga 2017/18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
N,o i don't like half of their teams (or almost whole Barca team). And thats why i'm not keen on watching Bisquets and Suarez dive around.
You should watch this only for Real. I was laughing about them for years but right now, man. This is probably the best Real i've ever seen, and they play beautiful. Not this tiki taka bullshit Barca used to serve us at their peak, just pure sex football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Real had Modric in those semis against us in 2015, they would have won their 4th straight CL this year in Cardiff.
Modric is God amongst men, easily by far the best midfielder on the planet. But somehow he still little underrated cuz he doesnt get the direct assists or goals much.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Modric is God amongst men, easily by far the best midfielder on the planet. But somehow he still little underrated cuz he doesnt get the direct assists or goals much.
Few would say that he's not great or that he's not the best midfielder in the world. He's highly rated by everyone, but yeah, I don't think he'll be remembered in some 20 years. There are lots of reasons for that. He lives in the time of Messi and Ronaldo so he can't win Ballon d'or, he's not playing for a NT regularly fighting for trophies and he's too ugly to be a poster boy. And the goal and assist thing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And they just sold Morata, James and Danilo and replaced them by no one.. or did they sign anyone?
Bargain signing for this super fullback talent, he is LB, but essentially replaces Danilo's place in roster (and Nacho gets to backup RB instead of LB now). He reminds me of Bale when he was young and a fullback who blew by everyone with insane power, explosiveness and thunderous shots:

Curious if he will stay fullback, or can transition to winger in few years (he is much better defender then Bale was, so prolly unlikely).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Selling Ronaldo this summer and replacing him with Asensio would have been Real's best move.
You have a chronic need to say the most inane silly shit imagineable.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad we didn't manage to make some deal for Kovacic. Seems he grown up there.
They playing him as DM and he is allways a step ahead of them, bizzare to see lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)