La Liga 2017/18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I would have bought him before buying Costa. Sell Cuadrado.

I'd actually play Isco behind Dybala and Pipita. Or Dybala and Isco behind Pipita.

No, I'm not a fan of winer-less formation but we'd be a lot stronger than our current mindless setup.
so you would have to change the formation and buy atleast 2 top class CMs for it to even work. yeah, he would clearly start here :baus:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Asensio is INSANE, now he has scored golazo as his debute game goal in every single competition, league, cup, domestic super cup, eufa super cup, club world cup etc. What a wonderkid :star:
He's WC and an anti-choker.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Most annoying and disgusting club in football along with Barcelona.

ManU was atleast tolerable in the 2000's
Mantschester was likeable to me actually, werent spending insane money even though they could, played domestic players, of which a big number where their own youth, but at the same time werent arrogant pricks like the faggots from Catalunya. Real while im not liking them, i dont mind them either. Fagca i cant stand

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Either that, yes, or sell Higuain if 100mln bid was true.

2 top class CMs? Dream on. We can't buy even one, let alone two.
so how would you make it work even? injury prone Marchisio and Sami in the starting lineup, no midfield depth, just to start isco? not worth it at all

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched the 2nd and 3rd goal from the replay, looks like Barca has no RB either.
Sergi Roberto ::lol3::

May 23, 2013
Mantschester was likeable to me actually, werent spending insane money even though they could, played domestic players, of which a big number where their own youth, but at the same time werent arrogant pricks like the $#@!s from Catalunya. Real while im not liking them, i dont mind them either. Fagca i cant stand
The thing about Real that annoys me is that they are only successful because they are getting blown up the ass with money from the spanish gov since the beginning.

Barca though they are unlikeable for having pricks like Pique, Alves, Bisquits etc have had some fantastic likable players such as Xavi, Iniesta, Cruyff, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo etc. Also they their tiki taka era was homegrown which I respect.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
so how would you make it work even? injury prone Marchisio and Sami in the starting lineup, no midfield depth, just to start isco? not worth it at all
Pjanic - Marchisio - N'Zonzi/Matic.

You know, our current setup is Pjanic - Khedira. And it's simply horrible like we've seen tonight. It would work better while our forward setup would be a lot more effective. I'd actually love to see Isco behind Dybala and Pipita. Or, like I said, sell Pipita for the rumored 100mln and place Dybala upfront while investing heavily on a badass DM/MC.

Either way I see us stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)