LA COPPA: Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i feel ya.

no cl,no serie A and no,not even coppa!!!! :eek:

seems so pathetic for world's almost champions

well sometimes u go thru things and lear from yur mistakes juventus will have to work on their team from scratch i guess they arent expecting anything they are jus saying all this to make the fans not loose faith in juventus!
hope them all the best of lcuk and maybe 2nd place in he scudetto and coppa

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

well sometimes u go thru things and lear from yur mistakes juventus will have to work on their team from scratch i guess they arent expecting anything they are jus saying all this to make the fans not loose faith in juventus!
hope them all the best of lcuk and maybe 2nd place in he scudetto and coppa
second place...
and we must strugle like crazy ppl and beg for what??

for the damn second place that....

i HATE being the second.......:fero::fero::fero:

Aug 26, 2003
Maybe next season we will be BACK!!!!

I think that we should do something like Milan they buy when they NEED to buy (Nesta, Cafu, Kaka) and they did great buys!! I think Moggi should start with this also!!

also for next season we should focus more on our Youngsters!!

But to be honest we are also very unlucky Del Piero half of the season injured same for Trezeguet, and now half of the squad!

maybe next season we will have better luck with injurys and everything will go well!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
we have second leg left to play...if our key players recover from injuries, we can win the coppa...

without 7 players we were better than lazio in the 1st half, and so we can do something in the second leg IF our key players recover from injuries... ;)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Damn No I cannot study anymore, Man I got to study alot of things: surface fitting, Direct volume rendering, RSA, DES, Rijndael, hmmmmm, and alot of other things :(

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
Damn No I cannot study anymore, Man I got to study alot of things: surface fitting, Direct volume rendering, RSA, DES, Rijndael, hmmmmm, and alot of other things :(
i had to study too,but i will go to sleep.

try to forget our defeats

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)