LA COPPA: Lazio - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

As if being the team's topscorer this season is such a big achievement :rolleyes:
Consideret that he havent played many matches. And even when he plays badly he seems to score when he finally gets a chance. Yes that good.

Not even to mention, Miccoli and DV who average gets 10 chances pr. match and scores 0!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
today both real madrid goals were made by free kicks beckham and roberto carlos, we need some players that can convert free kicks most of the time, not like del piero that he converts when he wants!!!

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
HARD LOCK juveboy this is a depressing time for me............
3 competitions gone........................
to ressurect one, dp needs to get back to his best for home leg at estadio!
Since 1998 he never played any good game, he is not Juve symbol anymore, May be it is because he got injured but still

Sep 14, 2003
Of course it's over, can you really see us winning by 3 clear goals or even 2-0 just to take it into extra time, if anyone here does then I guess you haven't watched us play this season.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
today both real madrid goals were made by free kicks beckham and roberto carlos, we need some players that can convert free kicks most of the time, not like del piero that he converts when he wants!!!
I agree, but we're not even winning freekicks outside the box anymore, we always give the ball away with a poor pass.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
THE OTHER LEG IS IN MAY, JESUS CHRIST THATS LIKE IN TWO MONTHS, MAYBE WE CAN DO SOMETHING!!
Two months, no transfer window in between though. What is it you want to do exactly? ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
in my anger i would sack lippi and put his cigarre in his ass i am so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel ya.

no cl,no serie A and no,not even coppa!!!! :eek:

seems so pathetic for world's almost champions

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Two months, no transfer window in between though. What is it you want to do exactly? ;)
GET DEL PIERO, ZAMBROTTA AND TREZEGOL BACK!!!

MAYBE NEDVED WILL HAVE RECOVERED FORM THEN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)