LA COPPA: Juventus - Lazio (0:2) (18 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Damn we got a Problem !

05/11/2004. Juventus will be facing tomorrow night Lazio in the return leg of the Coppa Italia final at the Delle Alpi of Turin.

For the bianconeri, there will be regular players missing through suspension and injuries: Tudor (suspended) and Camoranesi, Conte, Montero and Tacchinardi (all injured). Stephan Appiah will start from the bench following his operation on the broken nose suffered this past weekend against Sampdoria.
Ah shit.

Lol, Lippi believes in everything doesn't he? :D Let's win a trophy under him one last time

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I know there's been a thread on a silver star, but I've always been lazy to look for it (sorry!).

If we win this thing, will that third star be placed next to two scudetto stars above the logo?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
I know there's been a thread on a silver star, but I've always been lazy to look for it (sorry!).

If we win this thing, will that third star be placed next to two scudetto stars above the logo?
None of us know. We made a few possible designs, but I guess it's upto... actually I don't know who it's upto :D

OP
LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #188
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

None of us know. We made a few possible designs, but I guess it's upto... actually I don't know who it's upto :D
    :D:D

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    Tacchi and Appiah unavailable? Plus Tudor and Conte? How are we supposed to get a good result when all of our defencive midfileders are out? We might still have Maresca and Nedved, or even Zambro if he plays in midfield, but it will be really difficult to field a decent midfield with all of these players missing.:down:

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    This is our last important game of the season ,we must and hope play good enough to beat lazio , i mean we have to attack from the start and hope for our defence to hold without mistakes.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    dont worry, lazio attack will be eaten alive by our deadly defence partnership of iuliano and legrottaglie. :lazy:
    :LOL:

Seriously, I'm quite concerned how we are supposed to manage this task. We lost 2-0 in the first leg, and must score two to be even on aggregate. Which also means that if Lazio score we must score 4 goals to not be eliminated by the away goal rule. If they score two, we must score 5, and so on.;)

Add to that the long list of injuries/suspentions, Juve's horrible record against Lazio in recent years and Juve's bad season, and Lippi faces quite a task.:scared:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
    Tacchi and Appiah unavailable? Plus Tudor and Conte? How are we supposed to get a good result when all of our defencive midfileders are out? We might still have Maresca and Nedved, or even Zambro if he plays in midfield, but it will be really difficult to field a decent midfield with all of these players missing.:down:

hope Moggi dont forgot to pay the referee this time..:undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)