LA COPPA: Juventus - Lazio (0:2) (30 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I agree with Graham.. and I've said it before..

"there is no room for complements now.." we must field our taughest eleven..

unless "whoever in-charge" thinks that the defeat is inevitable so he sets some execuses for it..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Damn, I wish there was a live telecast of this on the net. Imagine if we win the Coppa :eek: I'd love to see that
I'm sorry.

I'm able to see it on rai uno :D hurrah!.
I'll give another report on the players after the match :).

nina

Feb 18, 2001
This should be interesting. Lazio is going a bit down-hill and Juve, with the last win, hopfully got some wings to finally put those 'hard-to-beat-them' where they belong :fero: :D

Forza Juve! :star:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Damn, I wish there was a live telecast of this on the net. Imagine if we win the Coppa :eek: I'd love to see that
Dispatch from Italia...

Damn, I just missed the deadline for LisTicket by about 2 hours! But a typical Coppa game at the Delle Alpi, I don't expect any troubles getting tickets at the gates tomorrow.

Yes, I made it here in (cold) Italy, and I'm using the most pathetic Internet connection from the small town of Portovenere, not too far from Genoa. Up in La Spezia, I've already made myself familiar with the Juve club/bar with all the pictures of the staff with Juve greats.

The local papers and media are buzzing about Prandelli, Gilardino, Blasi, and Bonera and theri Juve connection. Ironically, I was in Parma a couple days ago and, being the highly-cultured Parma types, there was no mention of this -- nor anything of AC Parma for that matter.

Even in the Piazza Duomo in Milano I was able to buy a Juve jersey of just about any player. Yet Parma seems to treat their team like its dirty secret. But I also noted all the local Inter fans in Portovenere here last Sunday -- even if Parma is far closer. Apparently the radius of fan loyalty is directly proportional to the payroll of the players.

Italy has such a love/hate relationship with Juve -- more fans than any other team, and yet they're also the most hated club around too. Success breeds that, of course. ;)

Much was made of Lippi's cheering run around the track at the end of the Samp game. I'm really looking forward to the Coppa tomorrow.

Ciao, all.

asimo

Feb 11, 2004
NO, no...
It's reported that Paparesta will be the coach..

Could anybody tell me when does the match begin? I mean how many hours should I wait for...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Damn we got a Problem !

05/11/2004. Juventus will be facing tomorrow night Lazio in the return leg of the Coppa Italia final at the Delle Alpi of Turin.

For the bianconeri, there will be regular players missing through suspension and injuries: Tudor (suspended) and Camoranesi, Conte, Montero and Tacchinardi (all injured). Stephan Appiah will start from the bench following his operation on the broken nose suffered this past weekend against Sampdoria.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)