LA COPPA: Juventus - Lazio (0:2) (21 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
low expectations. even if we have a good performance, we probably won't win the cup. 2-0 is an extremely difficult result to come back from. one goal from Lazio and it's over :(
I don't like the away goals rule

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Guys we are Juve , c'mon , it's not Impossible , damn we will win these bastards , it wont b always the same result with lazio like previous ;) , it's gonna change , and lippi will change it this time;)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I hope we can win the Coppa! The Samp-win was a big boost and the Coppa would be the best present for Marcello (god I will miss him)
My line - up:

-------------------Buffon-----------------------------
Birindelli----Thuram----Legrottaglie----Pessotto
-----Zambrotta----Appiah-----Maresca------------
-------------------Nedved----------------------------
-------------Trezeguet----Del Piero----------------

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets pray for DP to be in his day. The same goes to Nedved.

Very improbable...but if the guys play well..they can do it.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

yeah, it's applied ;)

btw, remember coppa final before two yrs when juve played against parma.

in the first leg at delle alpi we won 2-1, in the second leg we lost 1-0 so parma won on away goal rule.

Feb 29, 2004
I just wondering why Buffon was rested by Lippi?
He is a goalkeeper, doesn't really need to be rested...
He won't get injured, maybe olny 5% chance to get injured.

I'd rather see DP rested from the beggining than Buffon.
Since he is a great player and almost get injured by someone in every match :)
I have a bad feeling that it is Chimenti who will play in Coppa.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I think it's stupid to be 'fair' and 'kind' to the players who have been in the Coppa so far. This is our only chance of silverware for the season, IMO we should field our strongest 11. Sorry Chimenti.
Oh come on Gray, they're the ones who got us into the final. Yes it was Del Piero who scored against Inter etc etc but who played the whole tournament? Our 2nd stringers, why not let them play in the final? If they're strong enough to go this far they're sure as hell strong enough to play the final and perhaps win it

of course, if we're dying, we can always substitute to bring in our first stringers to save our already discoloured buttocks :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Oh come on Gray, they're the ones who got us into the final. Yes it was Del Piero who scored against Inter etc etc but who played the whole tournament? Our 2nd stringers, why not let them play in the final? If they're strong enough to go this far they're sure as hell strong enough to play the final and perhaps win it
I understand your point, but it's not like our first choice lineup couldn't have made it to the final, and they sure as heck have a better chance of winning it than our second-string lineup does

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)