LA COPPA: Juventus - Internazionale (11 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Did any of you see Lippi's match notes? I barely managed to get a glimpse of them and they looked something like this:

1. Politely ask Jens to explain the concept of "offside trap" to Mark. I'm aware it might be hard, but I'm sure he'll get it sooner or later... I'm patient, and I'm sure there will be a game he wont screw up... one day...

2. In order to test his defence knowledge give him a pop quiz:
Question: What do you do when a cross is coming from the side, Adriano is waiting in the box in front of the helpless Chimenti and you are his marker? Do you:
a) Jump and head the ball away
b) Crouch down like a ***** and let him score
c) Run away from the ball like it was a WWII land mine

Hit him on the head a few times until he remembers that b) and c) are not valid answers. Smack him around a few more times just for the hell of it, we all know he deserves it.

3. Disregard all above

4. Get rid of Mark ASAP

5. Buy pasta

6. And dont forget to buy some cigares!!!

His handwriting was a bit dodgy but I managed to read it... barely...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
oh my god, I just woke up and walked straight to the pc. What is this, Toldo sent off? Tudor causing havoc at Inter's defense? Can someone gimme details? What's the score, most importantly?
the score is 2-2, adriano and di vaio with two each

toldo was sent off coz he handled micco's lob outside the pen area :LOL:

tudor was briefly played as center fwd....maresca @CD :LOL: well, that's what holdon (i believe it was holdon) sed. and tudor almost scored the winner too

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
a couple by us...micco hit the bar a few times, recoba as well (thank god). not to mention tudor, di vaio....everyone cant get thru the post :fero:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
micco hit the bar a few times
Yeah but Iuliano looked like the one who was drunk. :D:D:D

Okay, i'll stop bashing Mark. hehe It's Moggi and Lippi's fault. Rodriguez would have done a better job. IMO

Nyos

Feb 1, 2004
To be in the final we must win in San Siro

Draw 1-1/0-0 check out
Draw 2-2 extra-time
Draw 3-3 FINAL

I doubt we can do this but I'm still hoping

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Lippi: We don not need any more defenders as all they need is a bit of concentration
Moggi: We would not be buying anymore players in January as we have enough quality
Zizou: Am i the only one who thinks that our squad does not need strenghtening?
Please guys whatever it is ure'all smoking, I want some of it
What do Ferrara, Iuliano, Tudor have in common?
Well where do i begin, they are very slow, past it, and have no idea what positional sense is anymore. Also they both would be sick of the sights of Adriano and Recoba

I do not like the way we play at all as there is very little coordination, always looking for first time balls which invariably lead to offside, players who cannot control or pass the ball is a regular occurrence

Appiah, how a player can go through matches and give the ball away as many times as he does is beyond me, he gave the impression that he was a ready placed replacement for Davids, but so far he has sucked huge time.

Miccolli apart from a couple of passes and free kick that hit the post was completely anonymous

Maresca did alright but there was a time he ought to have gone for goal but he passed to Di Vaio and a couple of times where ought to have passed but he shot was over the bar

Di Vaio the best player for us on the say which was not saying much and Nedved came on and added a bit of sparkle, something his captain unfortunately did not do

I cannot understand why Dp would come on in a game we have to win and then decide to play so deep but he did help to set up the equaliser and made a couple of good passes just wish he could be up for more games like Nedved does

Iuliano, well, I have to totally agree with everything Zaltan has written in the past about Iuliano as he is quite catastrophic. The amazing thing about this is that Inter could and probably should have scored about 4 goals

Not sure if we are putting all our eggs in the Cl basket but if we are, we have to get a defence from somewhere, otherwise we be fooked

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #314
    It's a crime to bench DE Vaio and Miccoli in the Serie A,these guys are amazing,Forza Juve,we will do it in the San siro :):)

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    What a game , juve in the first half was very poor and disappointing
    with devaio in the offside trap for 10 times , Adriano (the real attacker
    in seria a) killed us and show how poor our defence are. In the second haif
    juve dominated the game but Micolii wasted a chance near ther goal and devaio wasted another one with only the keeper to beat , two shots hit
    the post , we did not have luck but i dont know if we can make it in the next game in san siro.

get red of Juliano soon (our defence sucks) with a defence like this we will
    noe win anything this season (i am positive) i dont know what is the deference with our attack last season we were always number 1 in defence.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    But yes we do have defensive problems even though I believe that Legro is getting back to his Chievo days and with Montero he can form a good defensive duo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)