LA COPPA: Juventus - Internazionale (45 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Dp didnt get much playing time. So its hard to judge, but when he came on he was desperatly trying to get Juve back in the game. But in some situations he was playing to much superman, and needet to pass instead of trying himself.

He didnt make such a big impact like neddy, when he came in. But overall DP was OK!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

There was a bizzare tactical switch from Lippi towards the end that saw Maresca play centre back and Tudor centre forward!
:eek: WTH was lippi tinking...? cant imagine tudor being a fwd :LOL:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Btw today's game showed Montero was not playing. The defence was set up badly tactically in the first goal (who was controlling the offside line?) and also the positioning of the second goal. As much as most of you say Montero is slow, he still is the best juve tactician on the field.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
kaizer believe it or not, Tudor has done this thing many times. The most famous example being Juve-Deportivo of last year with Tudor scoring the third goal in injury time.

He was doign the same today...he air abilities really help out especially against a defence that did not have any real ball winners in the air. Nearly scored the winner in the end.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Juve 2-2 Inter

Tough game....Juve deserved a victory....But we really need some changes in the defence coz defence is very poor. CHimenti was very poor in this game :(.....
Toldo was sent off :LOL:.....Nedved most of the time was on the bench, but for that time he played, he shone.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
kaizer believe it or not, Tudor has done this thing many times. The most famous example being Juve-Deportivo of last year with Tudor scoring the third goal in injury time.
yea, i forgot bout the depor game.....my bad :D

i hope this game is an eye opener for moggi. how badly we need to bring in new players next season.....coz we cant even rely on our backup D anymore, unlike last season.....:down:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Can someone tell me what Toldo was sent off for? :undecide:
AFAIK handling micco's lob outside the penalty area :LOL: (that's what they sed in the post game report)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Yeah, that fits.. very Toldo-like ;)
Today he was really with his head someweare else. Also ouers first goal (that btw was not regolar) was his gift.
I didn't like the team so mutch today... ok was not bad but they lack in concentration and not just the defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)