LA COPPA: Juventus - Internazionale (15 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
why don't we play a young defener of primavera, he can't be worse than Iuliano!
yea, i agree.....but maybe lippi dont trust them enuff. but he trusts iuliano..? that just doesnt make sense :wallbang:

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
It is encouraging that we are creating so many chances. It just hasn't been our day today.

If we create as many chances in the 2nd leg surely we have a great chance, so long as Iuliano isn't playing.

Sep 14, 2003
Well, yet again, thanks to our defence, our chances in this competition are very slim. We deserved to win at the end we were very unlucky not to get a few more goals.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well...it's all over damn a little bit more and it was 3-2....
well at least they will be wothout Toldo at San siro.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Roman after seeing Toldo in action today I was hoping he would play the return leg ;)

Wow what a great match. From a neutral point of view this must have been like one of the top 5 games of the season...4 goals...5 posts...1 red card....losts of chances...great!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Seriously, i didnt belive in thoose who were heavily flaming Iuliano. But now i have watched him with my own eyes.

And belive me, he suck!

In the second half, Juve hould have scored atleast 2 goals. But we were lucky to, because it could have been even more worse with the amounts of faults Iuliano was making.

Overall, juve should have pulled this home, even if it was our reserve squad!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
toldo...? that wont make any diff IMO....coz ur D just sucks....

enuff with inter, we have roma....i hope we can get summink (a win is not bad :D) in rome, and uiliano better not be there :fero:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well,FORZA JUVE!
And let's hope we'll make it...we still have chance to do it even there...
Maybe if there will be no such an important much after,so Lippi will use a full first team...

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Adriano was amazing. He didnt get the ball much, but when he had the ball, there would be like 50% chance of scoring.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i think we'll live to rue the chances that werent being converted today....:down:

lets forget bout inter.....focus on roma

keyword: FOCUS....u heard that lippi? :fero:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well DP was not involved much when he came in. He missed an easy control at one point and the fans whistled him but that's it mostly.

Di Vaio is really tonic...so restless and active..a real spine in any defence...hope he plays on Sunday, he deserves it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)