LA COPPA: Juventus - Internazionale (14 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Why tank the Coppa? I'd tank Serie A and put all of our concentration on the Coppa. Makes sense, no?

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
yes, we will a star if we won thcoppa this season, but it will not be a golden star.. it will be a silver star.. it will look great on the black & white T-shirt..

but, we must defeat Inter and Milan/Lazio to get it.. it is difficult, but not impossible..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
heheheh if we win coppa italia for 10th time we will add to our logo another star :LOL: and after three or four yrs, we will add the fourth :D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dreamer ] ++
any1 know's what will be the starting lineup and formation?

PROBABLE FORMATIONS:

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Thuram, Ferrara, Iuliano, Pessotto; Appiah, Tudor, Conte; Maresca; Di Vaio, Miccoli

Inter (3-4-3): Toldo; Cordobam Adanim Cannavaro; Helveg, Lamouchi, Farinos, J. Zanetti; Stankovic, Adriano, Recoba

Im not worried about Del Piero, Nedved or Trezeguets absence.. ... my only concern at this point is Zambrotta..... Iuliano an Pesotto at the back - Oh man.... thats like starting with 9 men on the field :dazed:

Apart from that, our midfield without Nedved, Tacchinardi etc still matches up well against Inters since we have Maresca in there :)

Adriano may be the best striker there is at the moment... but Recoba is far from it .... while we have Miccoli and Di Vaio up front who are both lethal.

Its just the defense that worries me :down: I get worried even when the defense is at full strength with Legrottaglie and Zambrotta.... and now without them - God Help us !

buff

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Iuliano? Why don't we just immediately start the match with 10 men. At least then the fielded players are aware of their inferiority.
:D:D:D

Well, i prefer to play Iuliano today and no Sunday :cool:

Give him an opportunity...he has experience and , for sure, the inter´s midfield isn´t great...so, maybe we have a chance and Iuliano could bright (naaaaaa, i´m dreaming :D )

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by buff ] ++

:D:D:D

Well, i prefer to play Iuliano today and no Sunday :cool:

Give him an opportunity...he has experience and , for sure, the inter´s midfield isn´t great...so, maybe we have a chance and Iuliano could bright (naaaaaa, i´m dreaming :D )
oh deff i would prefer that myself roma is more important than inter imo but still lets hope for a great weak and hopefully will beat them both :)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
btw i think chimenti will start...

in my opinion a very, very difficult game for us! its not just adriano, its more stankovic which brings the pass to adriano...

so di vaio HAS TO score, otherwise were out of the coppa-competition!:fero:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
PROBABLE FORMATIONS:
Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Thuram, Ferrara, Iuliano, Pessotto; Appiah, Tudor, Conte; Maresca; Di Vaio, Miccoli
Good to see Ferrara back. Iuliano? Damn, we should played a primavera kid. What is Tudor doing in the midfield? I would have preferred him to replace Iuliano and maybe we could play with three strikers. Try out a Miccoli, Di Vaio & Trez combo.

Inter (3-4-3): Toldo; Cordobam Adanim Cannavaro; Helveg, Lamouchi, Farinos, J. Zanetti; Stankovic, Adriano, Recoba
On paper this Inter team looks formidable but we all know that they tend to under perform. I hope this will be the case but I would not place too much importance on this game.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know how lippi will play in that match if inter play their full squad
especailly adriano and juve play with second team it is over 1-3:(

Jul 28, 2002
adriano best striker in the world......plz

RVN and Henry are the best, not adriano. Adriano is world class yes, but not rvn or henry class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)