LA COPPA: Juventus - Internazionale (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Yes. Right now we have nine Coppa Italias, and when we gain our tenth, we'll get a silver star, just like how you get a gold star for every ten Scudetti :)
Damn i didn't know about the silver star!:eek:
Wow,GET THE COPPA THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really it will be wonderfull!!!
Btw,what about others?how many Coppa's they got?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    Milan has 5 i think,,they are the closest after us ;),we have 9,so i dont think any1 will take this silver except us :)

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    plus i want us to win over inter...
    I wish we could beat Inter unleast 3-0 :):),so that i can shut the mouth of my brother :D

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    aah.....finally some pressure with all these matches piled up. Every season has time when we have matches up our assess but we pull it through. remember last year?! Parma-ManUnited-Inter and then couple of other big matches with about 3 days separate them.......yup we are a team of pressure.
    regarding the match with Inter, boy I hate to have the 1st leg @home but i dunno Inter put on a show against siena today and that's ****ed up but I doubt any intention from lippi or even the players to compromise the SeriaA with la coppa

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    i dunno Inter put on a show against siena today
    If inter were wearing 2oday the White jersey id say that they ARE Real Madrid!!!,They played fu**** brilliant!

Adriano is a magician,i hope he doesnt play against us in the coppa match.

Jan 7, 2004
    so hopefully we wont get killed next week against Inter and Roma.
    I really believe that with workin hard and a winning mentallity we can overcome these small problems.

sorry about before "Zidane" and not "Zidani"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)