LA COPPA: Juventus - Internazionale (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
february something, its quite near.
oh god, I swear another defeat to inter would throw me off the wall.

we NEVER lose to Inter. well yes there was that slip last year but revenge is always a dish best served when cold ... :lick:

be afraid, inter, be very afraid!!
(I'm trying to convince myself)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
what..? 4th Feb....? and we have ROMA that weekend...:fero: somehow i've got the feeling that lippi are not gonna play our full squad. yup....he wont

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Next match Chievo , Roma , Inter !!!,3 difficult sides..

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    I think we can manage a win in the Delle ALpi in Chievo match,but i dont think we can in Roma ..

Aug 1, 2003
    DAMMIT, so it'll be chievo-inter-roma ??
    that'd be a miracle if we got through all three :(

oh yeah, Juventino i must add I like the way you put it- you hope we SMASH inter. right word ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    A 10th Coppa would be a very nice addition to our trophy cabinet, but really and truly the Champs League and Serie A are much more important, and with this game just a few days before the big Olimpico clash with Roma, I'm confident that Lippi will rest a number of key players.

Inter have imo a bigger, better squad than us, so if we lose I won't take it too badly, especially if we bounce back and beat Roma on the weekend. I'd love for us to come out on tops, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Forza Juve!

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    For me the Scudetto is more more more Imp then the Coppa Italia,i hope we win both matches anyway..

by the way i heard something,the current juve jersey has 2 golden stars above the badge,they will be 2 golden stars + 1 silver in the next season's jersey if we win this coppa?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Yes. Right now we have nine Coppa Italias, and when we gain our tenth, we'll get a silver star, just like how you get a gold star for every ten Scudetti :)

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Thanx for replying man :)

anyway it will be a very cool logo if we have the 2 golden stars + 1 silver. ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    so the 1st leg will be @Delle Alphi...? so we better NOT give any away goals (what are the odds of that NOT happening :p). IF we dont, then we have a pretty good chance of advancing to the finals....

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Match next thursday in Delle Alpi,,i hope Ferarri can catch this match :)

Zambr ---- Legro ---- Ferarri ---- Thuram ,, OHH BABY :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)