LA COPPA: Internazionale - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
well, let's forget about Roma.. and start focus on Inter.. how hard would that be.. :lazy:

This clash will be this Thursday in San siro.. Inter managed to get a draw in Delli Alpi.. so 0-0 or 1-1 will be more than enough for them to qualify..

my hope for this match is to play with the primavera team.. the first team is no good for anything anymore..

prediction:

2-0 for inter.. and frankly don't care who score..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
Nedved and Del Piero are exepected to play so my prediction is
Inter 0-2 Juve (Nedved,Del Piero)
Right now, anyone who predicts a clean sheet for Juve is being very brave!:D

hoori

Dec 30, 2003
juve had defeats like against roma b4 too.like against utd past season.but juve used to come back after these kinds of losts.we won against inter3-0 after that damn defeat against utd.so we will back this time too and we will start from inter once again.we will win 2-1.is there any body who knows about ale?

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I just hope we try some new things in training on how to attack and create for our forwards and stop looking for Nedved every single time, Camo needs to get down the by line put crosses in and sto being so flippin useless in nomands land. Or whatever the hell he does in the same spot where hes stuck in his own world. 2-2 draw. We win on pens:cool:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
I just hope we try some new things in training on how to attack and create for our forwards and stop looking for Nedved every single time, Camo needs to get down the by line put crosses in and sto being so flippin useless in nomands land. Or whatever the hell he does in the same spot where hes stuck in his own world. 2-2 draw. We win on pens:cool:

gr8 prediction MCPIERO ;)

I think that this prediction is most real.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
It'll be a scrappy match with Inter gaining most of the early play, but we'll end the half 1-1. Miccoli will shine in the second half and produce a late winner grabbing the headlines and firing us into the final! C'mon, hand over that silver star! FORZAAAAAAAA! 2-1 Juve. ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This Coppa run is over.

2-1 for Inter, and the only reason why Juve will get one goal is because Toldo won't be playing.

Inter just has more depth than juve at this point.

If the first team plays this entire match, then someone has gotten their priorities screwed up.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
I can honestly say that Inter is going to go for a win here, any silverware is damn good at this point. I dont think Juve will care all that much if they are knocked, Im sure Copa Italia is a 3rd priority and will not risk most of their 1st teamers for this. As for Inter, I think we are going all out, winning la copa and securing 4th place are our objectives, depending on far we get in the UEFA cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)