L Or H (1 Viewer)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
We all know that love means alot to many people but to other it doesn't matter.. and other feel that whenever you have good health, thats enough to live happy!!:touched:
so what do you think, LOVE or HEALTH is more important to u guys? and WHY?!:rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 3, 2003
Nice topic Mona:
First i choose the health and then the love , because i want to have fun with my love and to spend with him nice days so if i am sick i cant do anything i will be spending my time with the doctors and in the hospitals .
:frown:

Miss-Shj

Mar 22, 2003
Of coures and incontrovertible

the health is more important for any one who want to love or doing any thing for your life>>

believe me no one can get an intersting life without health:cheesy:

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
Good question Mona

Our life depends on love, you can’t live without it... of course you love your mother your father and they love you 2, there are many other ways of love
---------> used to love her cat

About Health, thank god the medicines have been superior... but it is important to have good health and not spend your life taking medicines...

Regarding myself I choose LOVE

OP
Mona

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    love means everything to human beings, imagin if you are not feeling well and not in a good health:down:.. what will you do? do you think that there is anyone will take care of you and spend time sitting with you in the hospital all the time !!... except nurses..:down: if you are ill LOVE is the medicine and wherever you feel the pain, a touch from the one you love can recover this pain and change it to health and happiness.. in fact LOVE is the source of everything in this world.:D

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
    L.O.V.E :heart:...

Four letters means a lot of things it can build a life it can destroy a life it may heals your soul it may plays a sweet harmony by your heart's strings ... it might be with your parents, sisters, brothers, friends or a lover...Last week we surprised our teacher in his 50s birthday and he gave us some of his experiences in the life, he went through difficult situation in his emotional life and I was really touched:touched: ...finally he told us that love is the most important in the life ..

BTW, Iliked your signature Sara it may be a part of L.O.V.E:thumb:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    This question really depends on the person and what experiences he/she has had with love or health....

but, i dare not answer this question anyway....it's an appple-oranges thing with me that you just can't compare.....i can't really put a value on my health because i'm lucky enough to say that i have never lost my health really bad as others.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    same here :D (BTW things like migranes dont count as big health problems)....all i can say is Al7emdillah :)

i wish you all the best of health too....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)