L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri's Old Father Speaks About His Son - In a quick interview with Ilbianconero.com, Maurizio Sarri's father had this to say about his son's future: 'Will he soon be joining Juve? Chelsea haven't released him yet.
When will something happen? I don't know yet, even Maurizio doesn't know yet. Are you hoping that he joins Juve? I hope that he returns in Italy that's for sure...'.

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
SARRI'S OLD FATHER SPEAKS ABOUT HIS SON - In a quick interview with Ilbianconero.com, Maurizio Sarri's father had this to say about his son's future: 'Will he soon be joining Juve? Chelsea haven't released him yet.
When will something happen? I don't know yet, even Maurizio doesn't know yet. Are you hoping that he joins Juve? I hope that he returns in Italy that's for sure...'.
Sweet

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
SARRI'S OLD FATHER SPEAKS ABOUT HIS SON - In a quick interview with Ilbianconero.com, Maurizio Sarri's father had this to say about his son's future: 'Will he soon be joining Juve? Chelsea haven't released him yet.
But what does Sarri's new father say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)