L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
hitting the gym, dieting, paying for dinner, buying clothes/ cologne putting on a front to impress etc. If sex was not a thing my motivation in some of these activities would be much less :D

Unless you get manage to get laid doing none of these in which case I salute you.
The difference is, that in this way the girl wants you and not your money that she can pay her rent at the end of the month. That‘s an important difference. The thought of having sex with a person who isn‘t attracted to me, disgusts me.

Jun 6, 2015
hitting the gym, dieting, paying for dinner, buying clothes/ cologne putting on a front to impress etc. If sex was not a thing my motivation in some of these activities would be much less :D

Unless you get manage to get laid doing none of these in which case I salute you.
I'm the one who needs to be impressed ;) So basically I'm being paid for sex.

Seriously I've already been for years in a situation where I don't need to think about such things. I don't really remember doing things for sex previously either. I guess we all have different motivations.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The thought of having sex with a person who isn‘t attracted to me, disgusts me.
even when they're bound and gagged? @DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the one who needs to be impressed ;) So basically I'm being paid for sex.

Seriously I've already been for years in a situation where I don't need to think about such things. I don't really remember doing things for sex previously either. I guess we all have different motivations.
you whore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)