L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think the whole situation is weird and feel like a conspiracy between the media to put two different type of information.
its not a conspiracy. they probably know pep isnt coming or dont care but the name Pep Guardiola means more clicks than sarri.

i think some people forget the press here arent interested in being correct as much as they are in getting peoples attention/ viewership.

pep to juventus is a massive story, that is why it has survived so long despite being obvious bs to most sane people

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
its not a conspiracy. they probably know pep isnt coming or dont care but the name Pep Guardiola means more clicks than sarri.

i think some people forget the press here arent interested in being correct as much as they are in getting peoples attention/ viewership.
I wouldn't be surprised if Agnelli is giving bits of information about Sarri and Guardiola to two different parties just to see what will be the result and create hype and interest.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agree:

Probably the best mafia game ever played, without anyone even knowing.

salvo
Yeah but players and teams deny things all the time. Pep denied he’s coming here like three times but we all know the truth there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, Salvo is my main suspect too
Anyone else feel like some of the members here are trolling us? Like PM-ing behind our backs and starting rumors of Pep coming here just to see the shitshow unfold?
Such a Gangster move to single me out

I'm watching all 3 of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)