L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I hope they pull off a Milan and embarrass their legends!
Gattuso, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Leonardo!
Juve was lucky, we burned Ferrara but Conte turned out to be great!

- - - Updated - - -

The stupidest decision since Higuain purchase
Sorry bro Higuain purchase was great! It was more to damange Napoli! We must continue to do so!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How did we damage them?
Napoli has a trash problem and to reduce the amount of trash the team put out on the streets, Higuain would help with the food waste by eating it all. Now they’re back to throwing leftovers on the streets, thus increasing the stray dog population which in turn lowers the living standard in their city and makes it less desirable for players to move there. It’s why Hamsik left.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The atmosphere in Turin hasnt changed. Pep Guardiola. VS same, even after today's sky, they are sure it's Pep. Besides, Di Marzio has info only from Sarri boyz,. So dont panic yet. There will be a bomb here.
I'm beginning to think our fans in Turin are more than half as dumb as Roma and Napoli ones.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
How reliable are you
Like Di Marzio, so not so much. :lol:

I have so much work to do this days because the season begins and many people come from eastern Europe to work in the Netherlands during the holidays, I have to introduce them to the companies, and all the time im on the phone pretends that I'm getting some planning and otber shit and in fact my chrome explodes from TUZ, VS and Twiiter. LoL.

Juve the most important thing after family and close friends. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)