L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
dunno, nothing in the past 2 seasons felt as good as our spring monster teams of 14/15, 15/16 and 16/17, maybe you are right and I had lost belief in this team.
Don't get me wrong those were quite probably better than anything we've seen for the past two seasons, but it doesn't mean we were completely hopeless. It's only the last 4 months of this season that we looked pretty hopeless. That was the worst Juve we've seen under Allegri. I just don't think it would have continued like that.

Anyways, let's hope Sarri breathes new life in to this team. I just worry for his lungs :smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Roma have appointed Fonseca already, officiall.

Marco Giampaolo is ready to leave Sampdoria: as reported by Sky Sport, Sampdoria have deposited the documents related to the contract resolution of the manager, ready for him to sign with Milan.

You have no clue about anything.
But he hasn't so like sarri to Juventus its hear say but yeah I'm clueless

Jul 10, 2018
Stop using arguments that can be applied to both sides. Di Marzio has almost 1 million followers, + has a live show on tv who millions watch monday-friday under the mercato.

The ones you are showing has nothing to loose, could be trying making a name for themself.

Does Di Marzio often lie when he says something is almost done? No, he is reliable, he is not always first with news. But he is a reliable source, just wait and see.
Di Marzio and football journalists are irrelevant at this point. Didnt you see what I said? She is not even a football journalist, yet she is totally sure Pep is the next Juventus coach. For me, that sends signals that something is going on. Why would he? Di Mazio has been wrong on many things so what are you talking about. Doesn't matter if he gets something wrong, people still lick his asshole. FACTS.

Journalists like him are ok to make mistakes, no one gives a fuck anymore. But someone like Alias Vaughn, arguing for something she really don't work on: is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)